It is a Windows program.
Its main aim is to help you keep track of what routes you have driven in Zusi.
Here are some of its features....
- List all the routes in Zusi, along with lots of info such as train type/class, mass, length, start time, travel time, door system, route number
- Click on a route and view the timetable for that route
- Filter and order your routes by many different options such as train type/class, route start time, route travel length time, for example, you can list all the routes that are only between 15 to 30 minutes travel time
- You can save out your filters and reload them at any time.
- There are 3 custom features.... Status, Favorites' and a Note....
- Status gives you a few options to track where you are up to with any route such as just Learning it, 50% completed etc.
- Favorite's allows you to mark any route as a Favorite or not so you can quickly re-find it
- Note allows you to jot down any notes about the route.
- You will also be able to send the Timetable to a text file or CSV file so you can print it or save it etc.
- The internet is not really needed to use Route Finder, however if you do have an internet connection you can also quickly do a google search on the Train type or the Route start and end stations
- A gallery for your Zusi screenshots or real train pics if you have some.
- Change theme colors of the Zusi Route Finder UI
- Plus more :-)
Looking for release about October