GPA

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
janamdo

GPA

#1 Beitrag von janamdo »

It was earlier that i realized myself: how to recognize pure speedregulation with PZB?
With this topic GPA on the forum..a eyeopener.

Die Überwachung eines GPA erfolgt in Deutschland über eine Schaltung der Punktförmigen Zugbeeinflussung (PZB).

Is this subject to find in the manual too?
Geschwindigkeitsprüfabschnitt ...not to find in the manual this word.

Wiki:
The monitoring of a GPA is carried out in Germany via a circuit of the point-shaped tensile influence (PZB). A test section is 1000 meters long and starts with the Lf 6 (speed-arrival design) or Zs 3v. This shows the highest permissible speed, which can be driven from the following signal Lf 7 (speed signal) or Zs 3. This signal marks the end of the test section at the same time. Between these signals, a test track consisting of up to three track magnets is laid at different distances depending on the speed change.
Zuletzt geändert von janamdo am 17.03.2020 21:49:15, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

Michael Springer

Re: GPA

#2 Beitrag von Michael Springer »

2.12.2.2.3.4 Speed checking sections

janamdo

#3 Beitrag von janamdo »

Michael Springer hat geschrieben:
2.12.2.2.3.4 Speed checking sections
Thanks

In the hobby manual :
2.12.2.2 ETCS level 1LS
?
2.12.2.3 ETCS level 1 FS

Where is 2.12.2.2.3.4..or do i miss something.

No it is 2.12.3.2.3.4 : Speed checking sections

Further i ask myself : the speed checking sections where are they situated excactly on the tracks ( probably not on the "free track"( freie bahn ) ?
Zuletzt geändert von janamdo am 18.03.2020 14:45:33, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Carsten Hölscher
Administrator

#4 Beitrag von Carsten Hölscher »

see 2.12.3.2.3.4 .....

KlausMueller
Aktuelle Projekte: Elektrifizierung von Dänemark, Neubaustrecke Ägypten, Straßenbahn Kopenhagen usw. - im Original

#5 Beitrag von KlausMueller »

janamdo hat geschrieben:Further i ask myself : the speed checking sections where are they situated excactly on the tracks ( probably not on the "free track"( freie bahn ) ?
There are a lot of situations where speed checking sections may be located:
  • At the location of announcement of speed reduction to 80 or 90 km/h (signal Lf6 or distance signal with such Zs3v). In this case it has a 1000Hz PZB magnet.
  • Between Lf6 and Lf7 for speed reduction to 100 km/h or more with 2000Hz PZB magnet. In both cases it may miss, if there's only small speed reduction.
  • At speed-critical line sections, e.g steep downward gradient, to ensure that train does not accelerate too much. Using 2000Hz magnet. As far as I know this case does not exist in Zusi3 lines up to now. I had it implemented in the old Zusi2 line KBS850 "Schiefe Ebene", where it exists also in reality.
Other possible locations may also exist, which I don't know.

Klaus
Zuletzt geändert von KlausMueller am 18.03.2020 16:21:39, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

janamdo

#6 Beitrag von janamdo »

Thanks
Is about antipiciating on the speed signals.. the real traindriver must study his trajects ( bahnlehr )
So he know at forehand were the speed reductions are to find?

Zimmer
Aktuelle Projekte: Selbst + ständig = selbständig. :D

#7 Beitrag von Zimmer »

Hi,

as already has been written before, there's some standard situations where GPAs are 'usually' placed:

A) At a distance-signal or Lf 1/6 if the target speed is 80 or 90 km/h, using a 1,000 Hz influence if the train passes at 95/105 or more (to avoid slower trains which might run in PZB-mode "U" or "M" to be forced unneccessarily into speed reductions < 55 or 70)

B) between a distance-signal or Lf 1/6 if the target speed is > 90 and the reduction is > 15% of the speed limit valid before the announcement, using a 2,000 Hz influence to instantly stop trains exceeding a speed limit depending on the target speed (e.g. target speed = 100, speed limit at GPA is 115). This may sound rather drastic, but as most rules, this is the result of some rather tragic accidents.

The train drivers obviously have to know their line, but even if not, knowing the general rules will tell them (in addition to the timetable, which indicates every change of speed restrictions) where to expect such; for temporary speed restrictions, the information can be found in the "La".

J

janamdo

#8 Beitrag von janamdo »

Thanks
Learning more about the GPA positions is to see in the timetable and bringing this in relation wth the signalling

Antworten