Multi monitor setup

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Nachricht
Autor
Jan

Re: Multi monitor setup

#21 Beitrag von Jan »

You need to update your installation, as both the program as well as the available routes and rolling stock have already seen a number of updates.

The first update needs to be installed manually from the homepage. Download http://updates.zusi.de/Hobby_ZusiDateiverwaltung_exe_3.1.0.0_3.1.1.0.zip and run the .zup-file contained therein.
Then start the Dateiverwaltung again, select Application updates -> Neue Versionen installieren (it looks like some strings are currently missing in the translation) and press "Alle verfügbaren Updates und Add-Ons installieren" (Install all available updates and add-ons). Now you should be good to go :tup

ut438

#22 Beitrag von ut438 »

I think I did it just install zusi3.
Currently I have the versions:
-Zusi 3: 3.1.3.0
-Zusidisplay: 3.2.337
I have updated again but I still do not see what routes (I hope I'm not doing anything wrong).
When I search for a schedule I can only see the following routes:
-paderborn_kassel_Ruhrtalbahn
-Ruhrtalbahn
-SFS_Goettingen_Kassel
-Wutachtalbahn

I have also noticed that often driving I get the error "fehler beim erzeugen des thread", which cuts me off the simulation.

I hope to catch up fast. :O

Michael Springer

#23 Beitrag von Michael Springer »

-Zusi 3: 3.1.3.0
The newest version of ZusiSim ist V3.1.5.0. It seems that the update process isn't done completely. But I have no idea why this happens.

What shows the menu item New versions -> Version overview for applications/addons in Zusi File Management?

Michael

ut438

#24 Beitrag von ut438 »

Hi.
Finally I have been able to update completely and I have version 3.1.5.0. Surely it was my mistake to not clarify with the options in German. After all the updates I see the options in English, which obviously makes it easier for me to understand the options. I still do not understand what happened, because I updated all the available options, but it did not get to be completed until the last version.
In any case I already appear all the routes and trains that I was missing.
I am very grateful to the help and attention that is being given to me in this forum. I hope that with a little time I no longer need, at least as often!
Now, to get involved with zusidisplay and the different options of zusi3. The German signaling will also be a challenge.

Many thanks

Holger Lürkens

#25 Beitrag von Holger Lürkens »

The German signaling will also be a challenge.
Here are the german signals with english explanation:

http://www.sh1.org/eisenbahn/index.htm" target="_blank

Holger

ut438

#26 Beitrag von ut438 »

Thank you very much.
I'm reading it and it's perfect for me. Great document! :applaus

Johannes
Aktuelle Projekte: Zusitools (http://git.io/zusitools)

#27 Beitrag von Johannes »

ut438 hat geschrieben:Finally I have been able to update completely and I have version 3.1.5.0. Surely it was my mistake to not clarify with the options in German. After all the updates I see the options in English, which obviously makes it easier for me to understand the options. I still do not understand what happened, because I updated all the available options, but it did not get to be completed until the last version.
Translations are delivered as part of add-ons, not application updates.

ut438

#28 Beitrag von ut438 »

So I do not know what the problem was, but in the update program I saw most of the options in German and since I've updated completely, I see almost all of them in English. Although as I say, I may have understood something wrong.

Carsten Hölscher
Administrator

#29 Beitrag von Carsten Hölscher »

When the Zusidateiverwaltung.exe itself is updated, it has to be terminated. Then you have to start the download function again.

Carsten

ut438

#30 Beitrag von ut438 »

Ok, it's clear. One thing more learned, thank you very much!

I'm taking practice with the simulator, and I find that on many occasions, I start the activity and I find a red signal. I press F4 to accelerate the time until it allows the march but when it does I have already passed the long schedule. Is there something I'm doing wrong? It is possible to request to pass the red signal?
I have searched the manual but when I open the Help-Documentation section, nothing appears, only a grey window. I have not found it anywhere else either.
I hope I am not bothering you too much, I have many doubts and I can not find a manual to learn, apologize. :O
Zuletzt geändert von ut438 am 11.06.2018 11:50:51, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Jan

#31 Beitrag von Jan »

In theory the PDF file is supposed to open in that window, but for some people (me included) this doesn't work.
As an alternative, Zusi 3's start menu folder contains a link to the documentation as well.

ut438

#32 Beitrag von ut438 »

Thanks, I've found it but only in German. Is there any translation in English?

Antworten