Zusi 3 Demo

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Nachricht
Autor
Clemens Mai
Re: Zusi 3 Demo

#21 Beitrag von Clemens Mai »

+1 = just like reality :D

Roland Ziegler

#22 Beitrag von Roland Ziegler »

Vern hat geschrieben:... even the generic cab doesn't look like something from a Fisher Price toy!
Yes. The generic cab has been derived from "MFA", DB-style modular cab displays, replacing the former gauges. You will be able to enjoy MFA in its full glory with Zusi-Display by Jens Haupert.
Zuletzt geändert von Roland Ziegler am 07.11.2011 11:50:07, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

Stephan/Taschi
Aktuelle Projekte: Zusi boykottieren, gelegentlich mal gesperrt sein

#23 Beitrag von Stephan/Taschi »

pelkomoye hat geschrieben:The old Informationbox was better, but the new box is a challenge to everyone as a force to drive better and its more realistic, or have real trains such a box? ^^ ;)
Did I mention how much I hate such claims? Of course the real driver doesn't have such a box. The real driver also doesn't have a 2D cab view with a resolution of 1024x786px with blurred and sometimes even misconfigured instruments. And the real driver doesn't sit on a chair in his room with his only contact with the environment being a computer screen, but he has a feeling of acceleration and some other parameters of the simulation.

Of course you can feel superior for driving without an infobox - I prefer to have at least an exact speedometer and AFB speed display other than the possibilities given in the cab, for reasons I already explained. I could in fact do without the acceleration display

But please leave it up to other users if they want to use it and don't go around telling everybody that this feature could be removed as you don't need it.

Regards,
Stephan

(Ja, ich weiß, dass mein "Opfer" Deutsch spricht. Ich hoffe einfach mal, dass es niemandem etwas ausmacht, wenn ich den Beitrag trotzdem auf englisch verfasse und nicht übersetze.)

Clemens Mai

#24 Beitrag von Clemens Mai »

And now the victim cries, because he just wanted to help an is again mr. understood! :(

Dennis Bork

#25 Beitrag von Dennis Bork »

pelkomoye hat geschrieben:And now the victim cries, because he just wanted to help an is again mr. understood! :(
You made my day, mate :D

Roland Ziegler

#26 Beitrag von Roland Ziegler »

Könntet Ihr diese Kommunikation an anderer Stelle fortsetzen?

Fin-MH

#27 Beitrag von Fin-MH »

A modest suggestion: For night driving or long tunnels it would be nice to be able to reverse the colours of the "Zugdaten" or "Buchfahrplan" window. Now it stands out like a flashlight at my face. Or maybe make the text transparent like the "Schummelfenster"?

Stephan/Taschi
Aktuelle Projekte: Zusi boykottieren, gelegentlich mal gesperrt sein

#28 Beitrag von Stephan/Taschi »

Fin-MH hat geschrieben:A modest suggestion: For night driving or long tunnels it would be nice to be able to reverse the colours of the "Zugdaten" or "Buchfahrplan" window. Now it stands out like a flashlight at my face. Or maybe make the text transparent like the "Schummelfenster"?
The second suggestion is not really practical as the timetable window is not necessarily above the simulation window. It can also be next to it (which is quite useful on 16:9 monitors).

But reversible colors would be nice in some cases.

Mannerheim

#29 Beitrag von Mannerheim »

But you can reverse colors of the timetable window :)
Just rightclick on it and select "Buchfarplan - Farbe inventieren".
Zuletzt geändert von Mannerheim am 10.11.2011 18:38:29, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Fin-MH

#30 Beitrag von Fin-MH »

Mannerheim hat geschrieben:But you can reverse colors of the timetable window :)
Just rightclick on it and select "Buchfarplan - Farbe inventieren".
Thank you!

Maybe this piece of information will be added to the documentation in the future...

Soxtrova

#31 Beitrag von Soxtrova »

Hi everybody,

I'm also very impressed with Zusi 3 Demo but I think the query of the keyboard it worked much better in the Zusi 2.
Carsten Hölscher explained in the topic http://forum.zusi.de/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=10409 the changes, if anyone is interested.
I am sorry if my English is not good enough but it is not my 1st language.

Sincerely

Soxtrova
Zuletzt geändert von Soxtrova am 13.11.2011 16:01:30, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
Do your best to be happy!

Vern

#32 Beitrag von Vern »

I am enjoying the latest demo (full version would be even better... :) ) but can anyone summarise the main differences between the new version and the old demo?

A couple of observations which may or may not be under consideration for the final release:-

Still no headlight illumination in the tunnels, or presumably night driving.

A visual aid to indicate you have stopped correctly on a platform and the doors are open (or you may open them) would be useful.

Still getting minor sound clipping though that could be limitations of my onboard Realtek chip.

Thanks also to those who undertook the English translation. Hopefully this will continue for the retail version and include the editors. Frustrated by all the other sims I am just itching to have a go at creating my favourite routes in Zusi 3.

Carsten Hölscher
Administrator

#33 Beitrag von Carsten Hölscher »

A visual aid to indicate you have stopped correctly on a platform and the doors are open (or you may open them) would be useful.
Press F8 and you see a countdown for the best position. As long as a few mm of the train are standing at the platform, is wil be recognized as a successful stop.

Carsten

Antworten