New Update

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
VMPP

New Update

#1 Beitrag von VMPP »

Hi

Is everything ok with the latest update?
I've tried restarting the game, load different timetables... everything!

The train data window, is blank everytime!!!

Is this ok??
Bild
Bild

at least on trains with ebula, the system loads....
Bild

taoroot

Re: New Update

#2 Beitrag von taoroot »

If you have the Steam version, have you tried to verify the installed data? Properties->Installed Files->Verify integrity of game files.

Also, if you have some custom modifications, in the c:\Users\Public\Documents\Zusi3Steam, try to move (backup) files/folders from this folder to some temporary location and start the game to see, whether the problem has been resolved.

VMPP

#3 Beitrag von VMPP »

Nope

Normal stick version and I've never did any changes to the game.
I've always installed all the updates as they come, and never any beta version. Only official versions.

F. Schn.

#4 Beitrag von F. Schn. »

We need at least one timetable name and one train number and in this special case you got a yellow error message containing an error file, that contains the actual error message.
Diese Signatur möchte folgendes bekannter machen: ZusiWiki · ZusiSK: Streckenprojekte · YouTube: Objektbau für Zusi · euirc: Zusi-Chat

VMPP

#5 Beitrag von VMPP »

I can post some more pictures, but this seems to be an issue with the game itself as it happens all the time and at all the timetables.
Besides this, the timetable never appears even when loading the system.
Before, as soon as i selected the train, I already had the timetable available. Now it's always blank.
Even If I suspend the simulation, the F7 window stays open inBild blank mode. It seems like it's ''hang up''

Mind you. This has only happened after yesterday's update.
When I installed packet 205, everything was ok.

Bild
Bild

Loading screen
Bild

F. Schn.

#6 Beitrag von F. Schn. »

VMPP hat geschrieben: 09.06.2024 02:02:29 I can post some more pictures
The pictures do not help. Instead I need the following informations:
F. Schn. hat geschrieben: 08.06.2024 15:02:08 We need at least one timetable name and one train number and in this special case you got a yellow error message containing an error file, that contains the actual error message.
Diese Signatur möchte folgendes bekannter machen: ZusiWiki · ZusiSK: Streckenprojekte · YouTube: Objektbau für Zusi · euirc: Zusi-Chat

VMPP

#7 Beitrag von VMPP »

Ok

Kassel-goetinggen umleiter - Ice 77. Errors
Bild

augsburg-oberts-metingen - RE59116 .
Bild

Hamlnn-salzkoten-hagen-kassel 1976-00-12 - E2743
Bild

etc.. etc...

All timetables, all trains, same issue

F. Schn.

#8 Beitrag von F. Schn. »

Okay, thanks. This are the first two questions.
VMPP hat geschrieben: 09.06.2024 12:25:30 augsburg-oberts-metingen - RE59116 .
Bild
So, stay at this train.
The third question: You got a yellow error message at the bottom of the window. This error message contains a path to an error file log in the Zusi own data directory.
Can you post the content of the error file log?

VMPP

#9 Beitrag von VMPP »

I think it's this what you want:
12:00:04:754: File "?ERROR? => Buchfahrplan konnte nicht erstellt werden (System.NullReferenceException), siehe C:\Users\Public\Documents\Zusi3\Temp\RE59116.bmp.error.txt <= ?ERROR?.pdf" not found
12:00:04:751: File "?ERROR? => Buchfahrplan konnte nicht erstellt werden (System.NullReferenceException), siehe C:\Users\Public\Documents\Zusi3\Temp\RE59116.bmp.error.txt <= ?ERROR?" not found

From the Ice77 example...
12:06:36:976: File "?ERROR? => Buchfahrplan konnte nicht erstellt werden (System.NullReferenceException), siehe C:\Users\Public\Documents\Zusi3\Temp\ICE77.bmp.error.txt <= ?ERROR?.pdf" not found
12:06:36:974: File "?ERROR? => Buchfahrplan konnte nicht erstellt werden (System.NullReferenceException), siehe C:\Users\Public\Documents\Zusi3\Temp\ICE77.bmp.error.txt <= ?ERROR?" not found

Similar error always.

Christian Sch.
Aktuelle Projekte: Gesundheit geht vor...

#10 Beitrag von Christian Sch. »

Hello all,

looks like I've got the same issue.

The problem isn't limited to the timetable shown in the sim. BuchfahrplanErsteller.64.exe also fails, creating lots of error files like these two:

Timetables\Deutschland\Hamburg_Kassel\Elze-Celle_Fiktiv\RE17046.DB2006.bmp.error.txt
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at ZusiCLIProject.FileLibrary.Zusi3.Buchfahrplan.trHR(String key, String german)
at ZusiCLIProject.FileLibrary.Zusi3.Buchfahrplan.ToDebugString(Boolean showStyle, Boolean deleteRP, Boolean showOptional, Boolean deleteMg, Boolean deleteLok, Boolean deleteAuto)
at ZusiCLIProject.FileLibrary.Zusi3.Buchfahrplan.trHRDryRun()
at ZusiCLIProject.FileLibrary.Zusi3.Buchfahrplan.TranslationLoadFile(String file)
at ZusiCLIProject.FileLibrary.Zusi3.BuchfahrplanCreationEntryPoints.AllConfigs.GeneralInit(Int32 std, Boolean loadTranslation, Boolean isZdDefault, Boolean autoDpi)
at ZusiCLIProject.FileLibrary.Zusi3.BuchfahrplanCreationEntryPoints.FahrplanErzeugenEx(IntPtr nativeOrNull, Assembly origin, Int32 std, String arbeitsverz, String xmlDateiAbsolut, String bmpDateiAbsolut)
Timetables\Deutschland\Der_Niederrheiner\RB31\GB80001.DB2006.bmp.error.txt
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at ZusiCLIProject.FileLibrary.Zusi3.Buchfahrplan.trHR(String key, String german)
at ZusiCLIProject.FileLibrary.Zusi3.Buchfahrplan.ToDebugString(Boolean showStyle, Boolean deleteRP, Boolean showOptional, Boolean deleteMg, Boolean deleteLok, Boolean deleteAuto)
at ZusiCLIProject.FileLibrary.Zusi3.Buchfahrplan.ToDebugString(LineStringConversionSettings settings)
at ZusiCLIProject.FileLibrary.Zusi3.Buchfahrplan.TranslationLoadFile(String file)
at ZusiCLIProject.FileLibrary.Zusi3.BuchfahrplanCreationEntryPoints.AllConfigs.GeneralInit(Int32 std, Boolean loadTranslation, Boolean isZdDefault, Boolean autoDpi)
at ZusiCLIProject.FileLibrary.Zusi3.BuchfahrplanCreationEntryPoints.FahrplanErzeugenEx(IntPtr nativeOrNull, Assembly origin, Int32 std, String arbeitsverz, String xmlDateiAbsolut, String bmpDateiAbsolut)
Let me point out the additional line "at ZusiCLIProject.FileLibrary.Zusi3.Buchfahrplan.ToDebugString(LineStringConversionSettings settings)" in the second one.

Additional observation: BuchfahrplanErsteller.exe crashes instantly without error message or log (should there be one?)

When I load Salzkotten-Hameln-Bestwig-Kassel_1981_05Uhr-12Uhr.fpn in the Fahrsimulator (64Bit) and then select N5868, I get the errorfile
N5868.bmp.error.txt
at ZusiCLIProject.FileLibrary.Zusi3.Buchfahrplan.ToDebugString(LineStringConversionSettings settings)
but also those two files are created with an earlier timestamp:
KasselHbf_Gleis2-4.txt
X-Deko KasselHbf_Gleis2-4
Gl. 0 (Lauflänge 0,00): Aufgleispunkt -> Kassel Hbf P2
-- Anderes Gleis --
Gl. 0 (Laufweg 0,00m): Aufgleispunkt -> Kassel Hbf P2
X-DekoKasselHbf_Gleis2-4.timetable.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Zusi>
<Info DateiTyp="Buchfahrplan" Version="A.7" MinVersion="A.0"/>
<Buchfahrplan Gattung="X-Deko" Nummer="KasselHbf_Gleis2-4" Zuglauf="Kassel Hbf" BR="MDie 996" Masse="31800.0996" spMax="33.3333" Bremsh="1.1321" MBrh="1.1121" Laenge="23.01" kmStart="343.8798" BremsstellungZug="2">
<Datei_fpn Dateiname="Timetables\Deutschland\Salzkotten_Kassel_Ruhrtalbahn\Salzkotten-Hameln-Bestwig-Kassel_1981_12Uhr-19Uhr.fpn" NurInfo="1"/>
<Datei_trn Dateiname="Timetables\Deutschland\Salzkotten_Kassel_Ruhrtalbahn\Salzkotten-Hameln-Bestwig-Kassel_1981_12Uhr-19Uhr\X-DekoKasselHbf_Gleis2-4.trn" NurInfo="1"/>
<UTM UTM_WE="510" UTM_NS="5715" UTM_Zone="32" UTM_Zone2="U"/>
<FplZeile>
<FplIcon FplIconNr="1"/>
<FplName FplNameText="- ZBF A 78 -" FplOriginaltext="@km@@icon=1@ - ZBF A 78 -"/>
</FplZeile>
<FplZeile FplLaufweg="6.3965">
<FplvMax vMax="16.6667"/>
</FplZeile>
<FplZeile FplLaufweg="12.7928">
<FplName FplNameText="Kassel Hbf"/>
<Fplkm km="343.8926"/>
<FplAnk Ank="1981-09-30 15:55:00"/>
<FplAbf Abf="1981-09-30 19:20:00"/>
</FplZeile>
<FplZeile FplLaufweg="47.3816">
<FplSignaltyp FplSignaltypNr="9"/>
<Fplkm km="343.9273"/>
</FplZeile>
</Buchfahrplan>
</Zusi>
I get the same messages in the "Meldungen" window. But not always. The error files in Temp are created always.

I hope that is useful for squashing that bug.

Greetings
Christian

F. Schn.

#11 Beitrag von F. Schn. »

Thanks Christian Sch.

I can confirm it's a Bug in the timetable generator when translating the UI. I will try to fix it soon.

VMPP

#12 Beitrag von VMPP »

Actually, I was about to comment that the bug came afer the update on the request from this post:
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=19438
:D

F. Schn.

#13 Beitrag von F. Schn. »

@Christian Sch.: Will be fixed in the next update. I still don't understand VMPP because he does not provide the requested informations, but perhaps he has some simmilar problem.

VMPP

#14 Beitrag von VMPP »

I would say that I can drive the trains, but I'm completely in the dark when it comes to what's happening behind the backdoors of Zusi.
i'm like, update, it's working, Let's drive!!! :D
F. Schn. hat geschrieben: 12.06.2024 21:52:34 @Christian Sch.: Will be fixed in the next update. I still don't understand VMPP because he does not provide the requested informations, but perhaps he has some simmilar problem.
Those reports that Christian Sch showed, I have absolutely zero idea where they came from and how can I get those logs!!! :wand :wand
But I'm quite sure that I'm having all the same issues he's reporting.
VMPP hat geschrieben: 11.06.2024 01:13:25 Actually, I was about to comment that the bug came afer the update on the request from this post:
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=19438
:D
Regarding this comment, I remebered that at the end of this discussion, an update came up, and that's when things went weary.

Antworten