How do you change ends?

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
raretrack

How do you change ends?

#1 Beitrag von raretrack »

Hi

I'm running an RB service from Weizen - Blumberg-Zollhaus - Weizen (a really good route, by the way) but can't for the life of me work out how to change ends at Blumberg-Zollhaus to go back to Weizen.

I've tried searching in the user manual, but haven't come across anything to help me yet.

Many thanks

Rob

My first post in this forum, so please be gentle with me!

Thomas R.
Aktuelle Projekte: Fahrplanbau, überall und nirgends ;)

Re: How do you change ends?

#2 Beitrag von Thomas R. »

Hi Rob,

I’ve got no idea if I got you right. I assume, you are talking about the “WutachtalFiktiverTakt_2018_05Uhr-12Uhr” timetable and the RB trains Waldshut - Blumberg-Zollhaus - Waldshut?

If so, trains arrive in Blumberg-Zollhaus at minute 09 and immediately the driver’s cab view will change to the trains other end automatically. Since the train back to Weizen doesn't leave until minute 31, you either have to patiently await the departure time or you can speed things up by pressing F4 to use the fast forward function.

I can’t really see a problem in this procedure. ?(

Regards,
Thomas

raretrack

#3 Beitrag von raretrack »

Thanks for your reply, Thomas.
I assume, you are talking about the “WutachtalFiktiverTakt_2018_05Uhr-12Uhr” timetable and the RB trains Waldshut - Blumberg-Zollhaus - Waldshut?
Yes, that's correct.
If so, trains arrive in Blumberg-Zollhaus at minute 09 and immediately the driver’s cab view will change to the trains other end automatically.
Oh, that didn't happen when I arrived; I just sat there in the same cab.

Oh well, I enjoyed the run so much I will try again :)

Thomas R.
Aktuelle Projekte: Fahrplanbau, überall und nirgends ;)

#4 Beitrag von Thomas R. »

raretrack hat geschrieben: 08.02.2024 22:10:52 [...]
Oh, that didn't happen when I arrived; I just sat there in the same cab.
[...]
Rob,

in that case you should try to go a bit further along the platform before stopping. At least as far as the end of the green carriage or even a bit further.

The event triggering the change in driver’s cab view is located a little further back on the platform.

Regards,
Thomas

Bild

raretrack

#5 Beitrag von raretrack »

Thomas R. hat geschrieben: 08.02.2024 22:34:07in that case you should try to go a bit further along the platform before stopping. At least as far as the end of the green carriage or even a bit further.

The event triggering the change in driver’s cab view is located a little further back on the platform.
Right, I think I stopped just before that carriage. I'll go further next time for sure.

raretrack

#6 Beitrag von raretrack »

Just to close out this post, I have now re-run the service, stopped in the recommended place at the end of the outward run, and changed ends automatically :)

Antworten