extract tachometer and PZB-Sifa Lights

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
Japo32

extract tachometer and PZB-Sifa Lights

#1 Beitrag von Japo32 »

Hello!
Here I am struggling with german and not so many tutorials around, and I am trying to put in my 3 screens a configuration without the 2D cab, because the 3D world view is too zoom out, but trying to put in windows the highest number of instruments possible. ZusiDisplay gives me some of them, but not the tachometer and some indication lights. For me these last ones are the most important.
searching in this forum I saw this post:

viewtopic.php?t=14604

and others similar in german. The problem is that they talk about a program called RailDisplays or something that I believe comes in Zusi2. And in that linked post, about a Manometer.jar that cannot be found because a dead link.
ZusiMeter is working, but when I open it it just blank screen, as the image.

https://gyazo.com/a27fd41c383cf1562e4d62687dbdfc4e

Pressing the Anderes Layout Laden it carries you to a Documents/ZusiMeterLayouts folder that is empty. So no clue at all how to start.. load any other user instrumets, if I can find anyplace where they could be shared...

I am totally lost. The sim, wants you to be out of its life, but I think it worth it the effort to understand it. I hope someone can point me in the right direction. I was already 9 hours learning how set size an possition of ZusiDisplays and remembering how to autoload from bat files (not all the parameters are put in the german documentation)

Japo32

Re: extract tachometer and PZB-Sifa Lights

#2 Beitrag von Japo32 »

Reply myself. Didn't see the ZusiMeterKonfigurator.exe file and icon (is white as others) so Now I suppose I have to drag and drop from the list and then save the layout. to later open it in ZusiMeter. Does I need to make something more? does it connect with zusi automatically or I have to make something?

But I would like to have like the real ones if possible, so I would need to know about the second method aswel...

Carsten Hölscher
Administrator
Re: extract tachometer and PZB-Sifa Lights

#3 Beitrag von Carsten Hölscher »

You can create a mfa file (use the ftd editor) and animate it with Zusidisplay.

Carsten

Antworten