[Problem Solved] Left mouse click activates brakes(FS42L)

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
SeungwooKim
Aktuelle Projekte: [Korea] Joongang-Line Jaecheon - Dodam

[Problem Solved] Left mouse click activates brakes(FS42L)

#1 Beitrag von SeungwooKim »

Problem solved: my control setup went wrong

Disclaimer: I may confuse or wrongly use the terms between german and korean, please forgive me with profuse your kindness :D

1. Background
ZUSI3 3.5.2.0 on Win10 64bit
It happened in all types of locos and timetable.
I play ZUSI3 with my Saitek Throttle Quadrant for Throttle, AFB, Brakes..and Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder pedal for SIFA.

2. Problem
Whenever I click the left mouse button anywhere on the cab, it keeps make my FS42L brakes lever to move F(release) steps from FÜ step(Quick Release).
As far as I know, in F STEP it doesn't engage the brakes at all. But mine does!
[EDIT] brkaes are only released when lever is located at FÜ step(Quick Release). That's why I keep driving in FÜ step(Quick Release).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwJPAsrtofM

3. Similar Case
doubt same problems on this topic.
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13535
Zuletzt geändert von SeungwooKim am 11.02.2023 14:53:52, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Bernhard K.
Aktuelle Projekte: Uni
Re: Left mouse click activates brakes(FS42L)

#2 Beitrag von Bernhard K. »

I'm not at all a pro at this topic but what you are doing seems genuinely wrong:
SeungwooKim hat geschrieben: 11.02.2023 13:42:28 As far as I know, in F STEP it doesn't engage the brakes at all. But mine does!
[EDIT] brkaes are only released when lever is located at FÜ step(Quick Release). That's why I keep driving in FÜ step(Quick Release).
This is because you're overloading your brakes. You can see this on the manometer for the HLL (yellow arrow) and HBL (red arrow) pressure. HLL is supposed to be <5,3bar, but in your case it's at around 9bar.

Bild

Normally, you're supposed to drive in the F position. IIRC your problem was once described as misconfigured rudders in one of Alwin's videos, ending up with you always being in FÜ position, which is not good.

--
Bernhard

SeungwooKim
Aktuelle Projekte: [Korea] Joongang-Line Jaecheon - Dodam

#3 Beitrag von SeungwooKim »

Bernhard K. hat geschrieben: 11.02.2023 14:40:35 I'm not at all a pro at this topic but what you are doing seems genuinely wrong:
SeungwooKim hat geschrieben: 11.02.2023 13:42:28 As far as I know, in F STEP it doesn't engage the brakes at all. But mine does!
This is because you're overloading your brakes. You can see this on the manometer for the HLL (yellow arrow) and HBL (red arrow) pressure. HLL is supposed to be <5,3bar, but in your case it's at around 9bar.

Bild

Normally, you're supposed to drive in the F position. IIRC your problem was once described as misconfigured rudders in one of Alwin's videos, ending up with you always being in FÜ position, which is not good.

--
Bernhard
Thanks for the kind reply. I've read the quotes that pressure can go up to 7.5bar(only in braking mode 2,3) when FÜ used from driving manual, but didn't know that could go that much 8o

Bernhard K.
Aktuelle Projekte: Uni

#4 Beitrag von Bernhard K. »

SeungwooKim hat geschrieben: 11.02.2023 14:50:23 Thanks for the kind reply. I've read the quotes that pressure can go up to 7.5bar(only in braking mode 2,3) when FÜ used from driving manual, but didn't know that could go that much 8o
From experience, it's best to avoid anything above 5.3 Bar in Zusi. Can't really say anything about real life, but AFAICT the same applies there as well.

--
Bernhard

Antworten