pzb and protection

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
VMPP

pzb and protection

#1 Beitrag von VMPP »

Hi

I'm driving train 3862 from SGK fharplan 00-12. kassel-warburg-scheferde

When I change cabs at Kassel, the 218 cab has some sort of error.
The Zusi display windowa,and also the train data (F7) says that it's a 120kmh train, but it cuts under protection at 100kmh.
Also, the PZB lights are not working on this cab on this service.

What is going wrong?
Bild

Holger Lürkens

Re: pzb and protection

#2 Beitrag von Holger Lürkens »

There was an error in the settings of the pzb. A correction will come with the next update.

Holger

VMPP

#3 Beitrag von VMPP »

anothe one

Train DGS42949 on the Paderborn_Kassel\Salzkotten-Kassel_2017_4-14Uhr\DGS43949.trn

Zusi display gives 100kmsh, data window the same. Actual limit is 120

Bild

Zimmer
Aktuelle Projekte: Selbst + ständig = selbständig. :D

#4 Beitrag von Zimmer »

Hello VMPP,

the actual limit in this case is 100 km/h, not 120 km/h.

The "track limit" may be 120, but your timetable may restrict you to lower limits, for a variety of reasons. For example, the RU (railway undertaking) may plan to use this specific train to carry waggons with a speed limit of 100 km/h. Or they may have calculated the energy consumption and have found it to be more economic to run the train at a reduced speed. Whichever the reason, you're never allowed to exceed the top speed stated in your timetable.

Johannes

F. Schn.

#5 Beitrag von F. Schn. »

@VMPP: Yes, this is likely an timetable construction error. The evaluation is able to take the speed limit into account. Why it's not done here, I don't know. Sometimes the timetable author wants to work around unsopported features, but I cant't imagine what this feature may be here. In both cases it's an error at the evaluation.
Diese Signatur möchte folgendes bekannter machen: ZusiWiki · ZusiSK: Streckenprojekte · YouTube: Objektbau für Zusi · euirc: Zusi-Chat

Antworten