2 questions

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
VMPP

2 questions

#1 Beitrag von VMPP »

Hi all

1st question!!
When I'm driving any train on the bad-st peter to husum line, i always encounter the same problem.
After leaving Ording, and as soon as I reach Bad-Sud, the zusi display GPS goes crazy and reverts to the Ording position.
Then for the rest of the trip I'm travelling with a 5 min delay on the zusi display, and with the ''diamond'' marker always one station behind.
This only happens in zusi display. The FIS follows the stations perfectly.

2nd question!!
When I get a signal restriction, shouldn't the restriction be cleared when I pass the Y sign or a new line speed signal?
Ex. on train ICE 91 or 1189, I'm travelling on the ETCS part of the line. Then, when I get switched to the main line, I get a signal stating 100kms limit. I get to 100, go the main line, then as I enter the main line, zusi display has 130kms limit, the Y sign and on the ground signal I also have a 130kms limit.
I accelerate and bang... penalty...

jonathanp
Aktuelle Projekte: http://www.zusidatenbank.de/

Re: 2 questions

#2 Beitrag von jonathanp »

Possibly there is an error in the timetable file here. However, the timetable display works, as in real life, not based on a GPS position but on distance travelled. You can correct the position of the pointer to match where you actually are, then the pointer will follow along correctly. The way to do this, if I remember correctly, is to press the "Zeit" button, and then to use the up an down arrow buttons to move the pointer. In real life it is pretty common that drivers have to do this too!

I cannot say exactly why in this specific situation you received an emergency brake. Maybe someone who knows the route better can. However, when the journey is over(either because you reach the end, or you close the program) an evaluation dialog is displayed. This includes a graph on which any penalty braking is displayed, and the reason for it.
Autor - Zusi 3 C++ Client, zusidatenbank.de - Das Zusi3 Addon-Datenbank

VMPP

#3 Beitrag von VMPP »

jonathanp hat geschrieben: 09.02.2022 08:51:24 2
I cannot say exactly why in this specific situation you received an emergency brake. Maybe someone who knows the route better can. However, when the journey is over(either because you reach the end, or you close the program) an evaluation dialog is displayed. This includes a graph on which any penalty braking is displayed, and the reason for it.
Not explained correctly... No penalty braking, but speeding penalty in the end result.
According to the final graph, I should be at 100 untill a later time, and not untill the, Fharplan number and signpost.

Example here...
Bild
Zuletzt geändert von VMPP am 09.02.2022 11:58:46, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

BenniS.
Aktuelle Projekte: Fahrpultbau

#4 Beitrag von BenniS. »

Maybe you have accelerated too early? You have to wait for the whole train to pass the Y section. So if your train has a length of 250m you have to wait 250 meters and only then you are allowed to accelerate. Otherwise you'll get the speeding penalty.
beste Grüße
Benni

Johannes
Aktuelle Projekte: Zusitools (http://git.io/zusitools)

#5 Beitrag von Johannes »

The Yen sign is not until km 129.7, so it is not relevant here.

If you get a speed restriction at an entry signal (Esig in the timetable), it is valid until your train has passed the next main signal or come to a planned stop. See https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anschlie% ... henbereich for details.

The signpost "13" (signal Lf 7) and the number in the electronic timetable only denote the line speed, If the signal speed from the entry signal is lower, you have to obey that.

Antworten