RE 3912 (Kassel - Ruhrtahl)

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
LCYCowboy

RE 3912 (Kassel - Ruhrtahl)

#1 Beitrag von LCYCowboy »

Hi people,

I am trying to drive the RE 3912 service on the PB - KS Ruhrtahl 2013 12-24 route.

All goes well until I arrive at Grebenstein. There is a five minute wait here until the ICE overtakes. The problem is, that at the end of the wait, the doors make the beeping noise, and sound like they are closing, but the red ampleman doesn't go away. I waited another ten minutes, but he still didn't go away, so I drove off. In the debrief I then get a "Abfahrt ohne Auftrag oder vor Abfarthzeit" error.

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks

Neil

ps. Ever since the latest update, I am no longer able to shut Zusi. When I exit the program, Steam still things it is running and I have to completely reset Steam to be able to start back up? Anyone know of a solution to this?

nzscion

Re: RE 3912 (Kassel - Ruhrtahl)

#2 Beitrag von nzscion »

Hi Neil,

I find Zusi to sometimes be quite complicated around the door systems, and sometimes the sim doesn’t seem to recognise correctly that the doors have been released, leading to the problem you describe.

Without looking at this exact example, I use the following process when managing doors which seems to work for me with TAV door systems.
  • When approaching the platform, select the appropriate door side (L/R).
  • As the train comes to a stop, press and hold the door release key.
  • Monitor the door status light, and verify it lights/extinguishes (depending on train) to indicate doors have opened.
  • If the doors haven’t opened when stopped, release and keep pressing door release key until doors do open.
  • Await departure time (including door indicators or door closing sound in some trains), returning door side selector to closed.
  • Depart!
I’ve also had the same issue when attempting to restart Zusi, as you say a restart seems to fix it.

Antworten