Hagen - Kassel (Ruhrtahlbahn).

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
LCYCowboy

Hagen - Kassel (Ruhrtahlbahn).

#1 Beitrag von LCYCowboy »

I have tried a few trips between Hagen and Kassel and the Ebula seems to be about 1 km out (it moves to the next marker about a kilometer later then it should).

Is this a problem with Zusi, or is it something I am doing wrong?

Thanks for all your help (ich bin nur ein dofer Engländer :D )

KlausMueller
Aktuelle Projekte: Elektrifizierung von Dänemark, Neubaustrecke Ägypten, Straßenbahn Kopenhagen usw. - im Original
Re: Hagen - Kassel (Ruhrtahlbahn).

#2 Beitrag von KlausMueller »

I'm not totally sure, but it could be that the EBULA files already take into account the next line module "behind" Hagen Hbf, which is not yet published.

Can you see this behavour also when driving trains not coming from Hafen Hbf, e.g. freight trains from direction Hagen-Vorhalle or starting at Schwerte or trains going the opposite dircetion?

Regards
Klaus

LCYCowboy

#3 Beitrag von LCYCowboy »

I just drove the 51280 opposite direction (Schwerte to Hagen Gbf) and it all worked fine!

KlausMueller
Aktuelle Projekte: Elektrifizierung von Dänemark, Neubaustrecke Ägypten, Straßenbahn Kopenhagen usw. - im Original

#4 Beitrag von KlausMueller »

So it seems my assumption is correct.

I found according statement from the creator of the timetables in a german discussion. He created the timetable including the additional module. As this module was not published yet as it needs some quality improvement, it would have been necessary to change all the timetable.xml files manually which would have been a bloody mass of manual work. So he accepted this positional displacement for the time beeing until the module is ready being published.

Antworten