Similar route to Koeln-Düsseldorf

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
joulz75

Similar route to Koeln-Düsseldorf

#1 Beitrag von joulz75 »

Hi everyone, it's me again. I'd like to have some recommendation. I'm really enjoying the route Koeln-Düsseldorf as there is a lot of variety (ICE highspeed, regional services, S-Bahn, freight), PZB/LZB, and all these services run alongside with good traffic, which makes the route challenging and very dynamic. I tried other routes, searching by my own, like SFS Gottingen-Kassel (I like highspeed), but the problem in this one is that it's a bit too much from point A to point B with barely only highspeed services (and many ICE 1, not my favourite). I tried VDE8, cool but very short and just one station.

So, someone could maybe give me any recommendations of a route similar to Koeln-Dusseldorf with a good variety of services running alongside and transitions PZB/LZB ?

I'll be very grateful for that. I'm sorry if the post is a bit redundant, but I felt my question was a bit specific.

Jules

oberstrom (Markus)

Re: Similar route to Koeln-Düsseldorf

#2 Beitrag von oberstrom (Markus) »

joulz75 hat geschrieben: 24.01.2021 19:50:10like SFS Gottingen-Kassel (I like highspeed), but the problem in this one is that it's a bit too much from point A to point B with barely only highspeed services
Kassel-Göttingen was extended to Sorsum (+70 km), you can find one timetable in the folder "Hamburg_Kassel".
joulz75 hat geschrieben: 24.01.2021 19:50:10So, someone could maybe give me any recommendations of a route similar to Koeln-Dusseldorf with a good variety of services running alongside and transitions PZB/LZB ?
Lehrte-Harburg has a very good variety, for example slower long distance trains which stop in Celle, Uelzen, (Bad Bevensen), Lüneburg and Hamburg-Harburg, S-Bahn between Lehrte and Celle, regional services (Metronom, has several LZB/PZB transitions) and a lot of freight traffic. Maximum speed is also 200 km/h. Another recommendation is Augsburg-Donauwörth, currently existing between Augsburg-Hirblinger Straße and Nordendorf. Maximum speed is 200 km/h, traffic consists of long distance trains, slow and faster regional services and freight traffic.

joulz75

#3 Beitrag von joulz75 »

Thank you ! Danke Schön ! :)

joulz75

#4 Beitrag von joulz75 »

Sorry but I still have one more question : when using the ice 401, I have some difficulty to read accurately the speed on the dashboard. So I tried to find a multifunktiondisplay with Zusidisplay, but I only get speed and not AFP or PZB/LZB datas. Is it possible to find an MFD adapted to the ice 401 ? It would be helpful to drive it.

Nachzugler

#5 Beitrag von Nachzugler »

joulz75 hat geschrieben: 25.01.2021 15:15:39 So I tried to find a multifunktiondisplay with Zusidisplay, but I only get speed and not AFP or PZB/LZB datas.
You must start the MMI display first, before other displays. Then it at least shows LZB data. I think AFB is in another window, but I don't know which.

joulz75

#6 Beitrag von joulz75 »

Nachzugler hat geschrieben: 25.01.2021 16:34:02
joulz75 hat geschrieben: 25.01.2021 15:15:39 So I tried to find a multifunktiondisplay with Zusidisplay, but I only get speed and not AFP or PZB/LZB datas.
You must start the MMI display first, before other displays. Then it at least shows LZB data. I think AFB is in another window, but I don't know which.

Thanks for that !

Antworten