Train stops after moving

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
david_wi

Train stops after moving

#1 Beitrag von david_wi »

SOLVED

Hi Guys

I release the three brakes systems, reverser forward and after starting moving on I get stopped after a very short time.
No idea way
Zuletzt geändert von david_wi am 26.10.2020 21:45:37, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

F. Lehmann

Re: Train stops after moving

#2 Beitrag von F. Lehmann »

Describe step by step what you are doing, which keys or buttons you push. What do the displays in the cab indicate? Did you push the Sifa-Button (space) regularly?

david_wi

#3 Beitrag von david_wi »

F. Lehmann hat geschrieben:Describe step by step what you are doing, which keys or buttons you push. What do the displays in the cab indicate? Did you push the Sifa-Button (space) regularly?
When I push the Sifa button it moves on but after a short time another warning comes and again I need to push the Sifa...

MarvinD

#4 Beitrag von MarvinD »

david_wi hat geschrieben:
F. Lehmann hat geschrieben:Describe step by step what you are doing, which keys or buttons you push. What do the displays in the cab indicate? Did you push the Sifa-Button (space) regularly?
When I push the Sifa button it moves on but after a short time another warning comes and again I need to push the Sifa...
Do you know the train protection system "PZB" and how it works?

edit:

Maybe the ZuSi Manual Page 114 (section 2.12.2.2) can help you. In the beginning of a ride you have to push the "release" button under certain conditions. Otherwise you will receive a warning and the emergency brake applies at 45 km/h.
Zuletzt geändert von MarvinD am 26.10.2020 10:11:11, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

david_wi

#5 Beitrag von david_wi »

MarvinD hat geschrieben:
Do you know the train protection system "PZB" and how it works?

edit:

Maybe the ZuSi Manual Page 114 (section 2.12.2.2) can help you. In the beginning of a ride you have to push the "release" button under certain conditions. Otherwise you will receive a warning and the emergency brake applies at 45 km/h.
Read the manual as you suggest, but it says you have to push the Sifa button (spacebar) every 30 seconds if not it will emergency brake. Thanks
Zuletzt geändert von david_wi am 26.10.2020 10:30:30, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Valdez

#6 Beitrag von Valdez »

Hello David, It sounds like the PZB Start Program is still in effect, are the 85 and 70 lights flashing on the instrument panel? If so, for simplicity stay under 45km/h until they stop flashing. You can read more about this under PZB90 in the manual. Understanding PZB and how the signalling works is key to Zusi. You could also try pushing the F8 key (cheat mode) and it will show the current speed limits at all times.
Zuletzt geändert von Valdez am 26.10.2020 16:31:26, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

david_wi

#7 Beitrag von david_wi »

Valdez hat geschrieben:Hello David, It sounds like the PZB Start Program is still in effect, are the 85 and 70 lights flashing on the instrument panel? If so, for simplicity stay under 45km/h until they stop flashing. You can read more about this under PZB90 in the manual. Understanding PZB and how the signaling works is key to Zusi. You could also try pushing the F8 key (cheat mode) and it will show the current speed limits at all times.
Yes the speed lights are flashing, but even if I stay below 45KM/h the Sifa annoying sound is activated and I have to press the spacebar to continue moving.
To be honest the Zusi 3 is too much "heartbreak" for me and I have 3 another train sims I enjoy to ride.
It is a pleasure getting help on this forum and for that I am grateful. :)
Zuletzt geändert von david_wi am 26.10.2020 19:58:02, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Valdez

#8 Beitrag von Valdez »

It’s worth persevering with it if you can, I’ve only recently got Zusi having driven Railworks/TS/TSW and Zusi is much more of a driving simulator than those products, plus there’s much more content that you don’t have to keep paying extra for. Zusi certainly has a steeper learning curve, but IMHO it’s really worth it in the end.

There are options in the configuration screen to automate or disable some of the safety systems I think, maybe easier to get started that way. Happy to offer what help I can?

I found this video very useful: https://youtu.be/g1F4RcmLyb0" target="_blank
Zuletzt geändert von Valdez am 26.10.2020 20:08:00, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

david_wi

#9 Beitrag von david_wi »

Valdez hat geschrieben:It’s worth persevering with it if you can, I’ve only recently got Zusi having driven Railworks/TS/TSW and Zusi is much more of a driving simulator than those products, plus there’s much more content that you don’t have to keep paying extra for. Zusi certainly has a steeper learning curve, but IMHO it’s really worth it in the end.

There are options in the configuration screen to automate or disable some of the safety systems I think, maybe easier to get started that way. Happy to offer what help I can?

I found this video very useful: https://youtu.be/g1F4RcmLyb0" target="_blank
You are really a good person and will try using it one more time :confused:

Carsten Hölscher
Administrator

#10 Beitrag von Carsten Hölscher »

There is a "driving school" in the demo version-Maybe you try this first.

Carsten

david_wi

#11 Beitrag von david_wi »

Carsten Hölscher hat geschrieben:There is a "driving school" in the demo version-Maybe you try this first.

Carsten
Will do that, thanks

jonathanp
Aktuelle Projekte: http://www.zusidatenbank.de/

#12 Beitrag von jonathanp »

Yes the speed lights are flashing, but even if I stay below 45KM/h the Sifa annoying sound is activated and I have to press the spacebar to continue moving.
To be honest the Zusi 3 is too much "heartbreak" for me and I have 3 another train sims I enjoy to ride.
A few seconds before the sound starts there will be a white light on the dashboard and you can cancel the SIFA with the spacebar at that point - so the "perfect" driver would never hear the sound at all.

With Zusi you really have to concentrate the whole time on the driving, just like a real driver. If you prefer to just watch the scenery go by then it might not be for you. In RailWorks/Train Simulator the SIFA and PZB is normally off by default, and I know many people prefer to leave it that way.
Zuletzt geändert von jonathanp am 27.10.2020 09:00:14, insgesamt 4-mal geändert.
Autor - Zusi 3 C++ Client, zusidatenbank.de - Das Zusi3 Addon-Datenbank

Antworten