LZB Ausschalten

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
LCYCowboy

LZB Ausschalten

#1 Beitrag von LCYCowboy »

Thanks for all your help so far.

I have another question :rolleyes:

I recently watched a video about using the ZDE LZB80/16 to enter the train details and set up the PZB. I ticked the box in the options to say that I have to calculate the "Zugart". But when I load the ZDE LZB80/16 in ZusiDisplay I get the top boxes flashing WARTEN. All other ZusiDisplay windows work (like the Ebula and the FIS), but I the only way I can get the WARTEN to disapear is by pressing "PM". But after this, entering the BRA BRH ZL VMZ doesn't populate the top windows (in red) when I press ZD.

I have decided to give up with manually setting the Zugart, but:

How do I turn of LZB on a train like the BR 151. There is a scenario on the new Maschen route where you drive a 151, but I would like to do this without LZB. I can't turn it off using the LZB80/16 ZDE, so how do I turn it off?

Thanks again for all your invaluable help!

Neil

LCYCowboy

Re: LZB Ausschalten

#2 Beitrag von LCYCowboy »

I have been playing a bit, and if I start up the Ebula first and then start the Maschinenbedientafel or the LZB80/16 ZDE, the Ebula works but the other two do not.

If I start the Maschinenbedientafel or the LZB80/16 ZDE first, it all works????????????

nitroSkirata

#3 Beitrag von nitroSkirata »

yes, its a known bug, that the EBULA needs to be started last, else it cnflicts with the PZB/LZB in the external ZuSi Display
Zuletzt geändert von nitroSkirata am 03.07.2020 18:17:57, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

LCYCowboy

#4 Beitrag von LCYCowboy »

Thanks,

I am so grateful for all the quick answers on the Zusi Forum!!!!

didig

#5 Beitrag von didig »

Hi,

I´m not really familiar with BR 151 nor with PZB80 but in Zusidisplay is a switch with which you can switch off the LZB:

simply push the LZB once for on or off

Bild

weather it works really I don´t know, only the professionals here can give you the right answere

this as quick hint out of the box.

An other way elect the Untere Zugart U or a BRH less 66 better 60 in the midle Zugart as dirty trick.

regards
didig

Antworten