Timetable Creator

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
David_93

Timetable Creator

#1 Beitrag von David_93 »

Hello everyone! I wanted to know, if there is the possibility of connecting multiple routes together via the Timetable Creator.
Let me explain: I have seen all the scenarios that exist. I have the latest version. Is it possible to connect together these scenarios? For example, I have a freight train headed by the BR193 which is open to capturing ETCS. I want to leave Paderborn and arrive in Theuern for example. In this way I exploit both the PZB and also the LZB but I also exploit the ETCS with the Border Signal.
Here with the Timetable Creator, can you create such a thing? Connect the various scenarios in order to start from one location and arrive in another using ETCS or other signal repetition systems?

David
Zuletzt geändert von David_93 am 20.06.2020 07:02:29, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

jonathanp
Aktuelle Projekte: http://www.zusidatenbank.de/

Re: Timetable Creator

#2 Beitrag von jonathanp »

From what I can tell I think you are asking if the route modules can be connected together in any order, a bit like standardised model railway modules. As far as I know this is not possible, the route modules can only be connected to each other in the way the designer intended.

I do have some good news for you though - what you want to do is already possible. Since a recent update, the Lehrte - Harburg route already has PZB, LZB, and ETCS in one route.

To quote the timetable "Lehrte-Bardowick_2017_04Uhr-14Uhr.fpn":
ICE 91, Section "Fernverkehr Richtung Süden":
Intercity-Express Hamburg-Altona - Wien Hbf (ICE-T, class 411 + 415). This train and DGS 69223 (section "Güterverkehr Richtung Süden") are the first two trains in Zusi operating with all three train control systems,
Zuletzt geändert von jonathanp am 20.06.2020 09:28:13, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Autor - Zusi 3 C++ Client, zusidatenbank.de - Das Zusi3 Addon-Datenbank

David_93

Re: Timetable Creator

#3 Beitrag von David_93 »

jonathanp hat geschrieben:From what I can tell I think you are asking if the route modules can be connected together in any order, a bit like standardised model railway modules. As far as I know this is not possible, the route modules can only be connected to each other in the way the designer intended.

I do have some good news for you though - what you want to do is already possible. Since a recent update, the Lehrte - Harburg route already has PZB, LZB, and ETCS in one route.

To quote the timetable "Lehrte-Bardowick_2017_04Uhr-14Uhr.fpn":
ICE 91, Section "Fernverkehr Richtung Süden":
Intercity-Express Hamburg-Altona - Wien Hbf (ICE-T, class 411 + 415). This train and DGS 69223 (section "Güterverkehr Richtung Süden") are the first two trains in Zusi operating with all three train control systems,
Thank You so much! This afternoon i try it :)

Antworten