Speed limit überwachung

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
LCYCowboy

Speed limit überwachung

#1 Beitrag von LCYCowboy »

Hi People,

If I am driving a train with PZB U (untere) at 80km/h and I pass a speed limit warning of 70km/h which you need to acknowledge with the Wachsam Taste this then puts the train into 1000Hz monitoring.

Does this mean that I have to slow all the way down to 55kmh (to prevent a Zwangsbremsung) and wait for it to clear before accelerating up to 70km/h again?

Absolutely loving this sim (after many thousands spent on Dovetail games, and still getting rubbish).

F. Schn.

Re: Speed limit überwachung

#2 Beitrag von F. Schn. »

Exactly.
Diese Signatur möchte folgendes bekannter machen: ZusiWiki · ZusiSK: Streckenprojekte · YouTube: Objektbau für Zusi · euirc: Zusi-Chat

Carsten Hölscher
Administrator

#3 Beitrag von Carsten Hölscher »

Fortunately 70 km/h is rather rare in German signalling. You often find 60 und 80 km/h. So when 60 is shown, you have to drive 50 km/h (you shall always be 5 km/h below the PZB limit) and when 80 is shown you can avoid the PZB by passing the distant signal with less than 95 km/h.

Carsten

LCYCowboy

#4 Beitrag von LCYCowboy »

Thank you for the answers.

It all makes sense (although I didn't know about the 95 km/h at the Vorsignal.

Zimmer
Aktuelle Projekte: Selbst + ständig = selbständig. :D

#5 Beitrag von Zimmer »

Hi Cowboy,

the 95 at the distant signal occur through the following process:

To avoid costly slowing down and afterwards accelarating heavy freight trains at point, where PZB is securing an announcement of a speed restriction to v (70 km/h < v =< 90 km/h; for v > 90 PZB is not installed at the announcement), DB used a "speed control section", consisting of three PZB-track-magnets. Any train passing that poin faster than a certrain speed (for v = 80 it's 95) will receive a 1,000 Hz influence, trains slower will not. Driving in awareness of energy saving (and with good track-knowledge) will use this to avoid waste of energy.

J

LCYCowboy

#6 Beitrag von LCYCowboy »

Thanks for all the replies.

One more question about speed limits. I often drive trains into Westerland (Sylt), and near the end as you approach Westerland the speed drops to 50 km/h and then 30 km/h.

I always seem to get a zwangsbremsung just before the 30 km/h limit. I can't work out why. The way I can avoid it is by slowing down to 30 km/h really early. I have been looking out for magnets on the track which could be causing the issue, but can't figure it out.

Thanks again for all the help.

Neil.

ps. I have started another thread about Zs 1 signals.

F. Schn.

#7 Beitrag von F. Schn. »

The Result has 2 pages: One the first page there is a graph. You can have a look at the graph to determine the reson of the trip.
Diese Signatur möchte folgendes bekannter machen: ZusiWiki · ZusiSK: Streckenprojekte · YouTube: Objektbau für Zusi · euirc: Zusi-Chat

Antworten