error after playing with the timtable editor

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
Ben De Lathouwer

error after playing with the timtable editor

#1 Beitrag von Ben De Lathouwer »

Dear forum user

After playing with the timtable editor(just trying diffrent trains for fun) i get the folowing error :" File was requested from within the official data directory but is loaded from the personal data directory (Timetables\Deutschland\Koeln_Duesseldorf\Koeln-Duesseldorf_2018_8-11Uhr.fpn)"

so my questions are
1) how do you prevent this problem
2) and how do i fix this problem

Thanks in advance and with best regards Ben

Christian Sch.
Aktuelle Projekte: Gesundheit geht vor...

Re: error after playing with the timtable editor

#2 Beitrag von Christian Sch. »

Hello Ben,

that massage indicates that you created a duplicate of the file "Koeln-Duesseldorf_2018_8-11Uhr.fpn" in your own data directory.

You may prevent it by changing the name of the timetable when saving. You may fix it by deleting this file from you data directory (C:\Users\Public\Documents\Zusi3\... is the default if you didn't chage that).

If there are messages for the *.trn files too, look for a directory with the same name as the timetable file. That contains the train files of this timetable. To get rid of messages for *.trn files, delete it too.

Greetings
Christian

Carsten Hölscher
Administrator
Re: error after playing with the timtable editor

#3 Beitrag von Carsten Hölscher »

It's a warning. You selected the official file in the _ZusiData directory but the simulator loaded your copy in your data directory because your own files are loaded if a file exists in both directories.

Carsten

Antworten