difficulty more than 0,50%

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
Ben De Lathouwer

difficulty more than 0,50%

#1 Beitrag von Ben De Lathouwer »

Dear forum users

With the new update from zusi(aerosoft edition) it seams that the difficulty is now only settable at 0.50%. Now my question is is it possible to set it to more than that like it was in the older edition.

With best regards Ben

Thomas R.
Aktuelle Projekte: Fahrplanbau, überall und nirgends ;)

Re: difficulty more than 0,50%

#2 Beitrag von Thomas R. »

Ben De Lathouwer hat geschrieben:Dear forum users

With the new update from zusi(aerosoft edition) it seams that the difficulty is now only settable at 0.50%. Now my question is is it possible to set it to more than that like it was in the older edition.

With best regards Ben
Hi Ben,
as far as I know, this depends on the timetable. Some do have a pre-set "chaos"-factor (e.g. "Lehrte-Bardowick_2017_04Uhr-14Uhr"), others haven't. You can override a pre-set factor in the options-menu during the ride. But pre-set factors usually do have a certain meaning. In these cases, higher factors potentially can destroy the flow of the timetable and lead to "real" chaos. :D Thus, in these cases it is not recommended to use considerably higher "chaos"-factors.

Regards,
Thomas
Zuletzt geändert von Thomas R. am 10.03.2020 22:27:03, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Ben De Lathouwer

#3 Beitrag von Ben De Lathouwer »

[/quote]
Hi Ben,
as far as I know, this depends on the timetable. Some do have a pre-set "chaos"-factor (e.g. "Lehrte-Bardowick_2017_04Uhr-14Uhr"),
Regards,
Thomas[/quote]

That explains a lot ! was driving that timtable you mentiont

Thank you for the help!

With best regards Ben

VMPP

#4 Beitrag von VMPP »

Sometimes i run chaos at 5%...

What irritates me are the red/white signals where you have to drive at 40!!!

snookerfan

#5 Beitrag von snookerfan »

VMPP hat geschrieben:Sometimes i run chaos at 5%...

What irritates me are the red/white signals where you have to drive at 40!!!
That's one part of what Zusi can create chaos with. The signals don't work properly, you have to drive slowly (and other trains to which can also have an effect on your train) and in the end you will be on delay.

VMPP

#6 Beitrag von VMPP »

Yeah true

But I would like to see the chaos more directed at the scheduling and delays and not so much on failed signals.
I think that 99% of the times chaos is introduced, bang!!! a lot of ''red/white'' at 40kph for 1km.

There's the schedules gone!! :wand :wand

jonathanp
Aktuelle Projekte: http://www.zusidatenbank.de/

#7 Beitrag von jonathanp »

The chaos system picks an 'alternate' signal aspect to display. In some cases this could mean routing the train through a passing loop, but usually the only available aspect is Zs1.

There is a tool called ZusiRandomizer which implements schedule delays by altering the timetable so that signals do not clear on time. It sounds like that is exactly what you are looking for.

You can download it here: https://github.com/sebastian-leonow/ZusiRandomizer" target="_blank
Autor - Zusi 3 C++ Client, zusidatenbank.de - Das Zusi3 Addon-Datenbank

VMPP

#8 Beitrag von VMPP »

Yep

Gonna try that out...

Because for the chaos, yes, it's fun to have a failed signal...but a lot of them.... :wand :wand
Just now was playing it. Got-Kass Sfs route. First train, just out of Got, the dreaded red/white. After reaching the destination, picked up a different train, same direction, that same signal which was redwhite was now green and got a clean run. So, it seems the chaos is created by each activity and not by the simulation session on its whole ?(

Antworten