timetable \ lehrte_harburg\ lehrte-bardowick_2017_04uhr.....

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
janamdo

timetable \ lehrte_harburg\ lehrte-bardowick_2017_04uhr.....

#1 Beitrag von janamdo »

I was looking at the BR 193 for this timetable and there was information about this fahrplan: lehrte_harburg\ lehrte-bardowick_2017_04uhr

There was at start a map with a szenario in german language..very good done.
Then a English version … Scenario, yes but no accompanied map
How can i understand this scenario ?

Well i start the BR 193 and than a warning, train stopping..can't read the warning message on the display of the train on my computerscreen
Indeed a big puzzle Zusi3 , because in order get the train moving i must understand what was going wrong

One thing is i don't know the cab of the br 193 extensively … complete different than the PZB system
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r60g3r6i3pl1x ... s.gif?dl=0" target="_blank
Zuletzt geändert von janamdo am 06.03.2020 14:26:47, insgesamt 5-mal geändert.

Thomas R.
Aktuelle Projekte: Fahrplanbau, überall und nirgends ;)

Re: timetable \ lehrte_harburg\ lehrte-bardowick_2017_04uhr.

#2 Beitrag von Thomas R. »

janamdo hat geschrieben:I was looking at the BR 193 for this timetable and there was information about this fahrplan: lehrte_harburg\ lehrte-bardowick_2017_04uhr

There was at start a map with a szenario in german language..very good done.
Then a English version … Scenario, yes but no accompanied map
How can i understand this scenario ?
Of course the map in the upper section is valid for the English description as well! Since there is nothing to translate in the map, there is no reason why it should be double in the intro.
janamdo hat geschrieben:Well i start the BR 193 and than a warning, train stopping..can't read the warning message on the display of the train on my computerscreen
Indeed a big puzzle Zusi3 , because in order get the train moving i must understand what was going wrong
Have you ever heard about Google translator or other comparable apps?
janamdo hat geschrieben:One thing is i don't know the cab of the br 193 extensively … complete different than the PZB system
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r60g3r6i3pl1x ... s.gif?dl=0" target="_blank
The train starts with ETCS control system active. Without knowledge on ETCS you wo't be able to drive this train.

Thomas

janamdo

#3 Beitrag von janamdo »

Thanks
Thomas R. hat geschrieben: Of course the map in the upper section is valid for the English description as well! Since there is nothing to translate in the map, there is no reason why it should be double in the intro.
Yes, but when i scroll to the English translation ..the map is disappearing or do i miss something?
Thomas R. hat geschrieben: Have you ever heard about Google translator or other comparable apps?
Yes, but can't read the display, because, it is not readable in the Cab display
Thomas R. hat geschrieben:
Without knowledge on ETCS you wo't be able to drive this train.

Thomas
ECTS and PZB are indeed totally different in handling
I got the impression that ECTS is 100 % safe for collisions and no signalling along the track for how to control the train.

Don't master the ECTS not yet , but must more practice with the dials and other screens , but when there is error message i like to know what's going on.
What the difficultiness is of both safety sytems compared for handling by the traindriver ?..can't tell

I start simple by using AFB set 100km/h and almost fullpower , but the train BR 193 stops after a while ..i can't read the message and i shall try to use anohter resolution for the widescreen.
Zuletzt geändert von janamdo am 06.03.2020 16:37:16, insgesamt 3-mal geändert.

Thomas R.
Aktuelle Projekte: Fahrplanbau, überall und nirgends ;)

#4 Beitrag von Thomas R. »

janamdo hat geschrieben: Yes, but when i scroll to the English translation ..the map is disappearing or do i miss something?
There is no English translation of this map. It's only purpose is to visualise the routing. And of course the map dissappears when scrolling.
janamdo hat geschrieben: Yes, but can't read the display, because, it is not readable in the Cab display
As with nearly any other driver's cabs with ZD-integration, you can enlarge the displays by using the arrow keys.
janamdo hat geschrieben: There are different questions

ECTS and PZB are indeed totally different in handling
I got the impression that ECTS is 100 % safe for collisions and no signalling along the track for how to control the train.[...]
There are various ETCS levels, some of them with parallel signaling.
What about a little reading about ETCS, e.g. on Wikipedia, before asking questions? :rolleyes:

Thomas

janamdo

#5 Beitrag von janamdo »

Thanks
I like to read at the same time text and then see a picture
Enlarge the cab view , i know but it seems to be not enough

I am mainly focussed on the PZB signalling now in Zusi3 , so ETCS has not a big priority ( although whole Germany must be transferred to the ETCS signalling sytem in the near future )

Yes, if i wanna know all about the ETCS then i go to WIKI ..i studied there all about the BR193 CAB controlling
Interesting this new ETCS and ERTMS system, but needs more study.

Jan

Antworten