Viewpoint in driver’s cab

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
janamdo

Viewpoint in driver’s cab

#1 Beitrag von janamdo »

The cab view is the standard one : there are two additional views in front(1.1 and 1.2) ( in front and to the sky )
It is not really clear for me when to use the extendend front/sky view ?

F. Schn.

Re: Viewpoint in driver’s cab

#2 Beitrag von F. Schn. »

In the outside views you can adjust distance via arrow keys and adjust the angle with the mouse. I don't know what you mean with "to the sky" but usually it is not possible to rotate the camera in a way that you can only see the sky, the train is always in the center.

If you mean the in-cab views (that can be navigated via arrow keys) there is a view upwards. This view is in case you stop close to a signal and want to see the current aspect of the signal. This is especially applied to form signals but also signals on bridges. In this case I don't know what you mean with "in front".
Diese Signatur möchte folgendes bekannter machen: ZusiWiki · ZusiSK: Streckenprojekte · YouTube: Objektbau für Zusi · euirc: Zusi-Chat

janamdo

Re: Viewpoint in driver’s cab

#3 Beitrag von janamdo »

Thanks
Yes, the view upwards i meant ( i mentioned as the sky view ) as i am positioned in the cab.
As i understand it correct now the two in-cab views are for use as the train is stopped for looking at signal aspects?

Could be nothing else those two in-cab views used for a stop position of the train, because when driving the train, the in-cab views are not realistic for speed and looking for signal aspects.
So driving the train is in the cab itself when its moving with high speed.

I am glad that i now know how to handle the cab view.
Zuletzt geändert von janamdo am 01.03.2020 13:38:27, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Antworten