Loco Cab Layouts

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
red2112
Loco Cab Layouts

#1 Beitrag von red2112 »

Hi,

Been reading the English manual, and found that most of the important stuff is there for you to start your adventure witin the Zusi 3 sim. Sure it could be more detailed but maybe that can be added/fixed in a near future, we hope so. I would say that the biggest issue with the manual is the lack of some diagrams showing what the context is talking about, as in what menu tab and/or app is used. But with ones thinking cap on, one can figure out what its trying to say or teach. In other words, it´s not that bad, just put on your thinking cap on ;)

That said, there are some things that I find missing, as a ZusiDisplay manual in English, some more signal info, although this can be found on the net, and the lack of specific loco cab layout descriptions. Thus the reason of this post...

Since I could not find specific cab layout descriptions for those who are new to Euro track trains, I then decided to do my own. As a positive note, we do have a tool to help us with this with a bit of work. That is the "Fuhrerstand Editor", in English, The Cab Editor. There you will find all the cabs included in Zusi 3, search for your train model and then switch to the graphical tab were you will see the cab layout to your right, and the descriptions to your left. Click on any of the buttons/levers on the cab and one of the descriptions on the left will highlight it´s description.

I took a screenshot of one of my favs, the Vectron BR193, then edited with Windows Paint like this...

Bild

Some of the translation results I got were quite not right in English. Like the two buttons side by side of the close door button, among a couple of others. Please feel free to correct any errors, thank you.

You can practise it´s use in the below timetable...
http://zusidatenbank.de/fahrplanzug/Tim ... F1728.trn/

Bild

I will add more cab layouts as I ride them :D Feel free to do the same, Iam sure this will help others :tup

Mike
Zuletzt geändert von red2112 am 24.11.2019 01:20:23, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Win10 Pro(x64), i7 8700k @ 4.7Ghz, 32GB ram DDR4, EVGA GTX 1070ti 8GB, M.2 PCIe NVMe (x2) 480GB + 960GB SSD´s, LG 29" Ultrawide 21:9 monitor, Logitech G13 and G502, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pro pedals, TrackIR 5.0, Corsair Void Pro 7.1 USB.

janamdo

Re: Loco Cab Layouts

#2 Beitrag von janamdo »

red2112 hat geschrieben: Some of the translation results I got were quite not right in English. Like the two buttons side by side of the close door button, among a couple of others. Please feel free to correct any errors, thank you.

Mike
Tuer_links/rechts = doors left/right
FBV = ? FuhrerBremsVentil= …?. brake ( what brakesytem is used asking myself now, compared with BR 185 to name a loc )
Risha_LM …

A good source to learn the Cab controls, but needs a translation. :)

Zusilauncher ..a local database using on your computer itself: starting Zusi3 up from Zusilauncher is a convenience.
There's also my ZusiLauncher, which has a search option: viewtopic.php?f=73&t=13663 (it's not localized, but UI doesn'T have that many elements ... if there is interest I eventually could add that to my TODO)

There's also ZusiStart viewtopic.php?f=73&t=14693 which I never looked into.
Zuletzt geändert von janamdo am 24.11.2019 15:40:23, insgesamt 5-mal geändert.

red2112

#3 Beitrag von red2112 »

Hi Janamdo,

Thanks for the ZusiLauncher link, I did have a look at it a couple of days ago but didn´t install it. Today I did and although it´s in German, I figured out how to use it, at least the part on starting Zusi 3 with the train number ones interested in. Again, thank you.

With regards to the cab layouts, well yes some translations are way off with the Google Translator, but that´s life. I did guess that the two side by side door buttons were to be left/right door, but didn´t want to mislead anyone in case I was wrong.

So I guess we don´t know what "Risha_LM" stands for ?(

Mike
Win10 Pro(x64), i7 8700k @ 4.7Ghz, 32GB ram DDR4, EVGA GTX 1070ti 8GB, M.2 PCIe NVMe (x2) 480GB + 960GB SSD´s, LG 29" Ultrawide 21:9 monitor, Logitech G13 and G502, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pro pedals, TrackIR 5.0, Corsair Void Pro 7.1 USB.

MarkusEgger
Aktuelle Projekte: Augsburg-Donauwörth

#4 Beitrag von MarkusEgger »

Rischa (an abbreviation for "Richtungsfahrschalter") is the switch for changing the direction of travelling (forwards or backwards, and there is normally also a position 0 für no direction.

LM (an abbreviation for "Leuchtmelder") ist a light detector for something

So Rischa-LM is a detector in wihich direction the switch for changing the direction is positioned.

Hope you enjoy the simulator!

Markus
Der Blog zum Streckenbauprojekt Augsburg-Donauwörth:
http://www.zusi-team-sued.de

Jan

#5 Beitrag von Jan »

MarkusEgger hat geschrieben:LM (an abbreviation for "Leuchtmelder") ist a light detector indicator lamp

Antworten