When is deraillement possible

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
janamdo

When is deraillement possible

#1 Beitrag von janamdo »

I am wonder myself, when deraillement is possible , because the speed limits are secured with PZB and LZB.

Train collisions are also secured for freight and passenger trains using PZB and LZB

jonathanp
Aktuelle Projekte: http://www.zusidatenbank.de/

Re: When is deraillement possible

#2 Beitrag von jonathanp »

PZB does not prevent collisions. You can pass any red signal at danger by pressing the override button. PZB also does not prevent overspeed. At certain places PZB checks that your speed is not too high, but anywhere else you can go as fast the maximum speed for your PZB mode allows.

Zusi, correctly in my view, does not accurately simulate collisions or the results of derailments. Collisions are simply ignored(I think?). Derailments caused by overspeed are indicated by a violent side to side swaying motion of the train and the train stopping. After it has stopped you can continue the journey.
Zuletzt geändert von jonathanp am 30.10.2019 13:05:40, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Autor - Zusi 3 C++ Client, zusidatenbank.de - Das Zusi3 Addon-Datenbank

janamdo

Re: When is deraillement possible

#3 Beitrag von janamdo »

jonathanp hat geschrieben:Zusi, correctly in my view, does not accurately simulate collisions or the results of derailments. Collisions are simply ignored(I think?). Derailments caused by overspeed are indicated by a violent side to side swaying motion of the train and the train stopping. After it has stopped you can continue the journey.
The train is driving thrue another train by a collision ..no big accident
I am riding now in the BR 155, but the Cab seems to be not in the right resolution ..i do use a widescsreen monitor

Further.. thougt that with a red mainsignal in front of me that there will be always a 500 Hz magnet, so when passing this magnet the train should be forced to slow down when i drive too fast.

Antworten