QUESTIONS ABOUT SOME BUGS IN THE GAME

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
MacchinistaSBB

QUESTIONS ABOUT SOME BUGS IN THE GAME

#1 Beitrag von MacchinistaSBB »

Hello guys

I point out the problems that I have, are they just me or are they known things? I couldn't find anything in the forum (shot for hours....... :rolleyes: )

Zusi ver 3.3.3.1 Aerosoft (By Steam)

- Marschbahn:
Stwg483 + 245 - Traction lever on the semi-pilot does not work - it moves but the loc does not insert traction - proven in all trains

- Lehrte_Harburg:
DABpbzkfa + 146 - in traction the dynamometer does not indicate the Kn (remains at 0)

- When I use the "restart timetable" option and start a new trip Zusi crashes (it happens using the Fast FW) - i noticed that this problem has already been reported in the German version of the forum

Can you tell me something?

Thanks

MacchinistaSBB

FEHLER IM SPIEL (Steam vs)

#2 Beitrag von MacchinistaSBB »

Hallo Leute

Ich weise auf die Probleme hin, die ich habe, sind sie nur ich oder sind sie bekannte Dinge? Ich konnte nichts im Forum finden (stundenlang gedreht)

Zusi ver 3.3.3.1 Aerosoft (By Steam)

- Marschbahn:
Stwg483 + 245 - Der Traktionshebel des Halbpiloten funktioniert nicht - er bewegt sich, aber die Lok führt keine Traktion ein - in allen Zügen bewährt

- Lehrte_Harburg:
DABpbzkfa + 146 - In der Traktion zeigt der Dynamometer nicht den Kn an (bleibt auf 0)

- Wenn ich die Option "Zeitplan neu starten" verwende und eine neue Reise beginne, stürzt Zusi ab (dies geschieht mit der Schnell-FW)

Kannst du mir etwas erzählen?
Vielen Dank

MacchinistaSBB

Re: QUESTIONS ABOUT SOME BUGS IN THE GAME

#3 Beitrag von MacchinistaSBB »

sorry, I forgot.... :D

the timetable, in the timetable window (F7) during the simulation is always cut at the end

Maybe it's difficult to program in the game, but the SIFA (I'm sure of it) is also canceled using the traction-braking and other command levers, it would be a nice implementation in the game, where it happens sometimes, especially in the event of braking (stop in a station), that the SIFA ack results very annoying.....

Thanks to all

jonathanp
Aktuelle Projekte: http://www.zusidatenbank.de/

#4 Beitrag von jonathanp »

Maybe it's difficult to program in the game, but the SIFA (I'm sure of it) is also canceled using the traction-braking and other command levers, it would be a nice implementation in the game, where it happens sometimes, especially in the event of braking (stop in a station), that the SIFA ack results very annoying.....
It does in Switzerland(and in the UK), but not in Germany.

I don't envy the drivers that might simultaneously whilst approaching a station have to:
  • Control their braking
  • Acknowledge a PZB magnet
  • Reset the SIFA
  • Select the door opening side
  • Announce the door side
but that's how it is!

What you can however do, is to pre-emptively cancel the SIFA, then you will not get warned again for 30 seconds. It is not required to wait for the warning.

It is quite unlikely you will find basic errors in the implementation of safety systems in Zusi. Accurate simulation of these is pretty much the primary goal of the software.

Zusi actually supports multiple types of SIFA. If you try driving a vehicle with Zeit-Weg-Sifa you may find it more like you expect, although I am not sure if this is actually "SBB" Zeit-Weg-Sifa or some other version.
Zuletzt geändert von jonathanp am 30.10.2019 10:40:53, insgesamt 3-mal geändert.
Autor - Zusi 3 C++ Client, zusidatenbank.de - Das Zusi3 Addon-Datenbank

MacchinistaSBB

#5 Beitrag von MacchinistaSBB »

Hello jonathanp!

thank you x for answering me :tup

about the other reported bugs can you tell me something ??

I'm a little worried because Steam isn't the best about any updates ......

Thanks

F. Schn.

#6 Beitrag von F. Schn. »

Please do not use permanent upper case. :)

I have not seen a cut timetable since about 1,5 years ago. There is a scroll bar and for the new timetable style there is also a green arrow to get trough multiple pages. Anyway it is possible that ther are still bugs remaining. Maybe you can post the time table and the train number or upload a screen shot. For screen shots please prefer to use the link "Klicke hier um Webspace für Bilder zu bekommen, die du hier im Forum veröffentlichen möchtest." under the textbox where you type in your post.

I don't have seen an appcrash using "restart timetable" and I use this function often. So at first we need the error message. :) The second question is: do you first start Zusi and then open a time table or do you start Zusi by double click on a train?

Marschbahn: Is this train a deco train? So is this train visible if you uncheck the deco option?
Diese Signatur möchte folgendes bekannter machen: ZusiWiki · ZusiSK: Streckenprojekte · YouTube: Objektbau für Zusi · euirc: Zusi-Chat

MacchinistaSBB

#7 Beitrag von MacchinistaSBB »

Hi F

- I'll give you an example at random, but it happens on all trains in all timetables: Dusseldor line - Koln, compared to the EbuLa monitor in the cab, in the window (F7) the last 5 - 6 km are always missing at the end... the scroolbar end green arrows works without problem

- "restart timetable" crash:
I open zusi, load a timetable, select a train and start it by start button at the top of the page
finished the round, use restart timetable, I start another train, just touch F4 and all crashes
the error is this, but it changes every time:

http://picup.oliverlamm.de/files/IMG_22 ... vL7FD0.jpg" target="_blank

- Marschbahn: nope, its not a deko train.... its a train stock in the normal timetable

My question is: does it only happen to me ??

F. Schn.

#8 Beitrag von F. Schn. »

MacchinistaSBB hat geschrieben:- I'll give you an example at random, but it happens on all trains in all timetables: Dusseldor line - Koln, compared to the EbuLa monitor in the cab, in the window (F7) the last 5 - 6 km are always missing at the end... the scroolbar end green arrows works without problem
Hm. Please can you post a screenshot?
MacchinistaSBB hat geschrieben:My question is: does it only happen to me ??
Well, I was wondering about this too. It seems like the English people find a lot of more bugs than the German ones. But I don't know why, I don't beleave its the language configuration. Maybe it depends on a different way of using the software (but I do not see if this applys to your problem), maybe more strange software is installed on steam user computers, maybe the computers are newer, maybe the language barrer for the bug forum, maybe the update frequency of steam...? but not this is not possible because most stick users are not on the beta branch...

I forgot to ask for a example train number and time table name for the Marschbahn and Lehrte_Harburg issue to do further investigation.

Edit: For the access violation on restart: I prefer you wait for 3.3.5.0 and repost if the bug remains. It would be effort to check if one of the fixed bugs might be the case here. I remember an F4 bug, this might be applied. Edit2: I link the topic you mentioned: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=15572" target="_blank But I think the thread describes two different topics, one with F4 the other one with almoast zero address. Lets see if this is solved in the next version.
Zuletzt geändert von F. Schn. am 30.10.2019 20:10:08, insgesamt 4-mal geändert.
Diese Signatur möchte folgendes bekannter machen: ZusiWiki · ZusiSK: Streckenprojekte · YouTube: Objektbau für Zusi · euirc: Zusi-Chat

MacchinistaSBB

#9 Beitrag von MacchinistaSBB »

[Url = http: //picup.oliverlamm.de/files/IMG_5db38c585bd6f8c3ad827ee2b06713fa_$1$gK36y9MF$5OhTJIAD4QmrsK7wZTwAh_.png] [img] http://picup.oliverlamm.de/files/IMG_5d ... _small.png" target="_blank [/ img ] [/ url]

Sorry guys,
but I just did not understand how to upload photos on this forum ..... :wand :wand :wand :(
Zuletzt geändert von MacchinistaSBB am 30.10.2019 22:45:29, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

MacchinistaSBB

#10 Beitrag von MacchinistaSBB »

Try this config on Marschbahn:

- Marschbahn_Winter17_12-01Uhr.Fpn
- 5 - Westerland (Sylt) - Arburg
- RE 11039 (Stwg483 + 245)

The traction lever in the Stwg483 moves but the loc does not pull ?( ?(

F. Schn.

#11 Beitrag von F. Schn. »

MacchinistaSBB hat geschrieben:Sorry guys, but I just did not understand how to upload photos on this forum ..... :wand :wand :wand :(
Just copy the content of the box into your post. Don't insert spaces:

Code: Alles auswählen

[url=http://picup.oliverlamm.de/files/IMG_5db38c585bd6f8c3ad827ee2b06713fa_$1$gK36y9MF$5OhTJIAD4QmrsK7wZTwAh_.png][img]http://picup.oliverlamm.de/files/IMG_5db38c585bd6f8c3ad827ee2b06713fa_$1$gK36y9MF$5OhTJIAD4QmrsK7wZTwAh__small.png[/img][/url]
Bild

I noticed you activated High DPI. This might be an related issue.

MacchinistaSBB

#12 Beitrag von MacchinistaSBB »

On Lehrte - Uelzen:

Lehrte - Uelzen_2017_04Uhr-14Uhr.Fpn

- Nahverker

-In all of the DABpzbkfa + 146.1 + 146.2 the Kn traction gauge does not work and the TDD on the left is visible but all the indicators are and stay at 0

?( ?(

MacchinistaSBB

#13 Beitrag von MacchinistaSBB »

F. Schn. hat geschrieben:I noticed you activated High DPI. This might be an related issue.
Its Windows 10?

You will have understood that I and the PC are not very friends ...... how can I solve?

Thanks

Antworten