Zusidisplay in loc DB BR 185

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Nachricht
Autor
janamdo

Re: Zusidisplay in loc DB BR 185

#21 Beitrag von janamdo »

Chris W. hat geschrieben:Hi Jan,

seems to me you're making good progress :tup

The post below by fellow user Thomas R. features a - probably incomplete - list of cabs with integrated ZusiDisplay. As you can see, no BR 185/186 on this list (yet):
Integrierte ZD funktionieren bei den BR 101, 146*, 151**, 193**, 424/425, Karlsruher Kopf*** und LINT****. Andere habe ich noch nicht getestet.
Source: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=15482" target="_blank
Thanks.
I updated ZUSI 3 software now to the latest version and ZusiDiplay seems to be normal working, finally .
The freighttrain has a 24 hour free timetable told my brother?
(Almost i was this week in Koblenz with the freighttrain, but was not at home).
Explains perhaps why the there is no ZD for BR 185/186.

Yes, got now the same settings as you mentioned.

Note: Trial and error as a learning strategy works not out very well, a more effective way to learn is from a clear written tekst.
Why invent the wheel for the second time ;)
Zuletzt geändert von janamdo am 25.10.2019 10:12:31, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

red2112

#22 Beitrag von red2112 »

Chris W. hat geschrieben:On the right side in your cab you should hopefully see how a functioning timetable-display looks like (zoom in on it pressing "RIGHT" key on your keyboard).
Hi,

While I did get ZusiDisplay to work correctly (loco 146), and to auto-start (pop-up) when I choose a route within the Zusi 3 sim, the issue Iam having is that when Zusi 3 sim loses "focus" of the ZusiDisplay window pane (while in full screen in-sim) because user right-click (focus on main sim) to choose time-leap (pull down pop-up), ZusiDisplay is no longer seen in full screen. In order for me to see (up-front) the ZusiDisplay again, I need to alt+tab and focus the ZusiDisplay to bring it up front again. This is a bit of a hassel. Is there any option to keep the ZusiDisplay up-front on the screen? Or maybe lock it up-front? I hope I made scense ?(

I don´t have a second display on my PC, and my eyes are old, so the ZusiDisplay is of great help.

Also, you mentioned that in order to zoom in the built-in timetable display in the cab (not the ZusiDisplay), use the "RIGHT" key. Sorry but what key is that? If you mean the "right" arrow key, that only shift´s my cabe view to the right window.

Thanks for all this info, whitout it we would not have any ZusiDisplay joy! Unless I find a German girlfriend who wants to teach me German! :D

Again, thanks Chris!

Mike

--
Zuletzt geändert von red2112 am 22.11.2019 19:27:52, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
Win10 Pro(x64), i7 8700k @ 4.7Ghz, 32GB ram DDR4, EVGA GTX 1070ti 8GB, M.2 PCIe NVMe (x2) 480GB + 960GB SSD´s, LG 29" Ultrawide 21:9 monitor, Logitech G13 and G502, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pro pedals, TrackIR 5.0, Corsair Void Pro 7.1 USB.

janamdo

#23 Beitrag von janamdo »

red2112 hat geschrieben:Also, you mentioned that in order to zoom in the built-in timetable display in the cab (not the ZusiDisplay), use the "RIGHT" key. Sorry but what key is that? If you mean the "right" arrow key, that only shift´s my cabe view to the right window.
--
It are the cursor keys. ( Arrow keys ? ) up<->down ( vertical) and left<-> right(horizontal)
Right under next to the numeric block on the keyboard
If you use a second screen for the Zusidisplay ?

When Zusidisplay is working and there is a buchfahrplan loaded in the Ebula monitor, then with the cursorkey you get a view of the Ebula.
Zuletzt geändert von janamdo am 22.11.2019 22:39:20, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Antworten