How to drive a DB Br 185 loc from Köln to Koblenz

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
janamdo

How to drive a DB Br 185 loc from Köln to Koblenz

#1 Beitrag von janamdo »

I start in Köln with a DB BR 185 loc freightrain to Koblenz

As traindriver you must learn the railtraject where you drive (baanleer: in Dutch)
In my case i don't know nothing about the rail infrastructure of Köln
Where to start the train in Köln on a Gbf ( Güterbahnhof) ?: what is possible ?

Now i must use the datenbank or in the timetable folder searching for Köln ?
The streckenkarte shows red for the railroad : "gestoppt" from Koln to Koblenz :
What means that it is "gestoppt" this railroad in ZUsi 3.
Note: there is were also black lines( or dark green?) on the streckenkarte (probably untouched railroad for Zusi 3)
Zuletzt geändert von janamdo am 20.10.2019 15:21:32, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

F. Schn.

Re: How to drive a DB Br 185 loc from Köln to Koblenz

#2 Beitrag von F. Schn. »

Again, Zusi does not cover whole Germany.
F. Schn. hat geschrieben:Neither any border to Holland nor Koblenz are yet part of Zusi. The aviable modules are listed here: https://www.zusi-sk.eu/Meine-OL-Karte" target="_blank in light green (map is not up to date, so Köln-Düsseldorf is stil orange.)
And you can see in the map that this also applys for both routes from Köln to Koblenz.

As a result you won't find a timetable focusing on that traffic.
For Köln Düsseldorf you can expect that orange parts of the maps should get green in an comming update of the map.
You will notice, that not the whole area of Köln is implemented in Zusi. In fact especially fright yards of Köln (such as Köln Kalk, Köln Eifeltor, former Köln Gereon, Köln Nippes and Köln Gremberg) are not built or only fractional built. The routes from Köln to Koblenz both have nothing more than Köln Hbf. And Köln Hbf is not designed for fright trains.
Zuletzt geändert von F. Schn. am 20.10.2019 15:22:29, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Diese Signatur möchte folgendes bekannter machen: ZusiWiki · ZusiSK: Streckenprojekte · YouTube: Objektbau für Zusi · euirc: Zusi-Chat

janamdo

Re: How to drive a DB Br 185 loc from Köln to Koblenz

#3 Beitrag von janamdo »

F. Schn. hat geschrieben: You will notice, that not the whole area of Köln is implemented in Zusi. In fact especially fright yards of Köln (such as Köln Kalk, Köln Eifeltor, former Köln Gereon, Köln Nippes and Köln Gremberg) are not built or only fractional built. The routes from Köln to Koblenz both have nothing more than Köln Hbf. And Köln Hbf is not designed for fright trains.
Its voluntary work i guess to make this and complicated to figure out ?
Yes, it seems to me a challenge to drive from Köln to Koblenz with all train infrastructure there.
The future for freigt trains in Europe : Rail freight corridors (RFCs)

But now i am curious what i can drive in Germany from a freighttrain from Rotterdam to Koblenz.
( not direct from the border : Germany is working on new railroad track there )
Köln to Koblenz is not present inSuzi as it seems
Perhaps from Oberhausen to Köln ? .. :tup
Zuletzt geändert von janamdo am 20.10.2019 16:56:05, insgesamt 3-mal geändert.

Antworten