No routes to "red" signals

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
nextgenlemon

No routes to "red" signals

#1 Beitrag von nextgenlemon »

Hi again!
Running into a slightly different problem this time, which I hope I can get some more information on!
On the left side of the illustration, there are the signals Ls 34-36 II, and Ls 1317-19 II. The problem is here, a train can route into the track with these signals, however cannot route out again, in the southern direction of Kassel. On the right side, the signals Ls 1316-20 I have the opposite problem, I cannot route into there! Coming from Kassel heading north, it is not possible to route into these tracks, even though it should be possible. Anyone got a solution or an explanation?

Thanks very much in advance!

Bild

F. Schn.

Re: No routes to "red" signals

#2 Beitrag von F. Schn. »

In freight yards trains usually ends in an entry group (group of tracks). Afterwards the vehicles are resorted and the results are placed in an exit group (of tracks). Zusi does not simulate this process yet, so the trains will simply be removed an new ones are placed in the exit group.
As a result signals in the entry group may not have a leaving route and signals in the exit group may not have an arriving route.

Does this answer your question?

Note: There usually exists routes to place the new trains, this routes are usually labled "Aufgleispunkt".
Zuletzt geändert von F. Schn. am 19.10.2019 19:09:04, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
Diese Signatur möchte folgendes bekannter machen: ZusiWiki · ZusiSK: Streckenprojekte · YouTube: Objektbau für Zusi · euirc: Zusi-Chat

nextgenlemon

Re: No routes to "red" signals

#3 Beitrag von nextgenlemon »

Ah, that makes sense. In this case I was simply just looking for track to place for a little. I do see some other possibilities, so it will work. :rolleyes:
Thanks again for your help!

Antworten