Routing into sidings/shunting

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
nextgenlemon

Routing into sidings/shunting

#1 Beitrag von nextgenlemon »

Hey!

So I have recently tried looking into making timetables on the different modules available. I would say that I so far have a good understanding of the system and how it works. But I am wondering, whether it is possible to route into sidings that are not protected by a main-signal, but only shunting signals, such as shown in the picture. Anyone know whether this is possible?

Thanks!

Bild

F. Schn.

Re: Routing into sidings/shunting

#2 Beitrag von F. Schn. »

In general it's not possible yet.
Note: The real railway canot enter this tracks from another station but requires to stop somewhere between the switches and turn around.
Diese Signatur möchte folgendes bekannter machen: ZusiWiki · ZusiSK: Streckenprojekte · YouTube: Objektbau für Zusi · euirc: Zusi-Chat

nextgenlemon

#3 Beitrag von nextgenlemon »

Okay, so am I correct in understanding that you can only route to the signals marked by red on the map, and not the blue ones no matter what?

Thanks for your quick answer!

F. Schn.

#4 Beitrag von F. Schn. »

Correct. The blue will be implemented later and will behave different to the red ones.
Diese Signatur möchte folgendes bekannter machen: ZusiWiki · ZusiSK: Streckenprojekte · YouTube: Objektbau für Zusi · euirc: Zusi-Chat

Antworten