EC7 | br 101 afb/lzb fails to accelerate

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
daafies

EC7 | br 101 afb/lzb fails to accelerate

#1 Beitrag von daafies »

hi,

my BR101 on the EC7 (hamburg-altona - interlaken ost) does not accelerate while under lzb control

at start i set afb to 60, and then to 80 and the train acts fine. but then when LZB kicks in and tries to accelerate to 160kph, i see afb set to 160, but the train does not accelerate

has anyone else seen this?

thanks
david

PS i'm running 3.3.3.1 beta
Zuletzt geändert von daafies am 21.07.2019 03:42:36, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

Florian Gliech

Re: EC7 | br 101 afb/lzb fails to accelerate

#2 Beitrag von Florian Gliech »

Hello,

you have to "restart" the afb (press "a" twice) after you enter the lzb.
I hope it works now.

Florian Gliech

alexmondorf

#3 Beitrag von alexmondorf »

Hi,

once you entered LZB, did you move the AFB speed lever to the full forward position? If not, AFB will stay at the speed which was selected before entering LZB, although the marker at the speed indicator shows the LZB speed. So once you entered LZB move your AFB lever full forward and everything should be fine.

Best Regards

Alex

Jan

#4 Beitrag von Jan »

Note that when LZB is active, you can temporarily switch the target speed indicator to display the AFB speed by pressing and holding the "G" indicator lamp ("<" on a German keyboard, "\" I think on a US keyboard, i.e. the key between the left Shift key and the Z - if in doubt, just check what is listed in Zusi's own input device settings).
Zuletzt geändert von Jan am 22.07.2019 21:30:30, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

daafies

#5 Beitrag von daafies »

alexmondorf hat geschrieben:Hi,

once you entered LZB, did you move the AFB speed lever to the full forward position? If not, AFB will stay at the speed which was selected before entering LZB, although the marker at the speed indicator shows the LZB speed. So once you entered LZB move your AFB lever full forward and everything should be fine.

Best Regards

Alex

this works! thanks

daafies

#6 Beitrag von daafies »

Jan hat geschrieben:Note that when LZB is active, you can temporarily switch the target speed indicator to display the AFB speed by pressing and holding the "G" indicator lamp ("<" on a German keyboard, "\" I think on a US keyboard, i.e. the key between the left Shift key and the Y - if in doubt, just check what is listed in Zusi's own input device settings).

ooh really? let me try that. thanks for the tip!

daafies

#7 Beitrag von daafies »

Florian Gliech hat geschrieben:Hello,

I hope it works now.

Florian Gliech
i tried that. i still have to set the afb lever to full speed tho. thanks!

Jörg Heinert

#8 Beitrag von Jörg Heinert »

Florian Gliech hat geschrieben:Hello,

I hope it works now.

Florian Gliech
No, a restart of the AFB after entering the LZB is not required.
Just set the AFB lever to full speed after the "Ü"-light (shows that LZB is active) is on.

Zimmer
Aktuelle Projekte: Selbst + ständig = selbständig. :D

#9 Beitrag von Zimmer »

I think the key problem (mainly because it's not intuitive at all) is that after you train has been taken over by LZB is no longer showing the setting of the AFB-speed in the MFA/display. It still works as a restriction in the background though. For example, you have set the AFB-lever to 130 km/h before entering a LZB-area. Once your train is been taken over by LZB, the display/MFA shows the LZB limits (Führungsgrößen) - therefore allowing for example to go at a speed of 200 km/h. Unless you pivot the AFB-lever to maximum position, AFB will still restrict you to the 130 km/h that have been set previously.

In fact, it is not necessary to deactive/active AFB after being under LZB's spell - only when LZB is terminating, you do have to acknowledge the fact by setting the AFB-lever to zero shortly.

Best Regards

Johannes

Antworten