How do I set up Raildriver cab driver?

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
Netcaller

How do I set up Raildriver cab driver?

#1 Beitrag von Netcaller »

Hello

I understand that Raildriver is supported by Zusi 3 but unfortunately I speak German very poorly so I need some help to set up my Raildriver correctly.

I have tried to calibrate the levers on the Raildriver but there seems to be some problems because I dont know which setting they shall have, espcially the throttle/dynamic and the independent brake-settings. When I try to use the throttle/dynamic lever, the train stops but not drive, ea the throttle have no function.
Also Im not sure which lever to set as Fuhrerbremsventil and Zuzatsbremsventil.

Can someone help me to sort out the lever-settings for me and also help me understand the calibration-settings? :)
Zuletzt geändert von Netcaller am 29.06.2019 15:44:51, insgesamt 3-mal geändert.

Carsten Hölscher
Administrator
Re: How do I set up Raildriver cab driver?

#2 Beitrag von Carsten Hölscher »

Version 3.3 includes an English manual.

Carsten

Netcaller

#3 Beitrag von Netcaller »

Carsten Hölscher hat geschrieben:Version 3.3 includes an English manual.

Carsten

Thank you for the answer but Im sorry to say that it wont help me with my problems with the configuration of P.I Raildriver.
It just say that it is automatically recognize the device and no more which I already know.

There must be a way to help me config the device even though I cant speak german.
Is there some more pictures at least of the configuration of the Raildriver than its shown at the Zusi website so I can see how to config and calibrate the Raildriver?

Can you please just make some more indeptht screenshot that shows how you calibrate the Raildriver and some screenshots so I know which lever are assigned to which brakelever?

For example are the independent brake tricky to calibate and config because there are two bars and also the throttle/dynamic brake are somewhat tricky to calibrate and config.
Zuletzt geändert von Netcaller am 03.07.2019 01:54:49, insgesamt 3-mal geändert.

john spooner
Aktuelle Projekte: Building a Simdriving stand . and working on ideas for compact Train drivers control console.

#4 Beitrag von john spooner »

Netcaller hat geschrieben:
Carsten Hölscher hat geschrieben:Version 3.3 includes an English manual.

Carsten

Thank you for the answer but Im sorry to say that it wont help me with my problems with the configuration of P.I Raildriver.
It just say that it is automatically recognize the device and no more which I already know.

There must be a way to help me config the device even though I cant speak german.
Is there some more pictures at least of the configuration of the Raildriver than its shown at the Zusi website so I can see how to config and calibrate the Raildriver?

Can you please just make some more indeptht screenshot that shows how you calibrate the Raildriver and some screenshots so I know which lever are assigned to which brakelever?

For example are the independent brake tricky to calibate and config because there are two bars and also the throttle/dynamic brake are somewhat tricky to calibrate and config.
I thought it stated in the manual that Rial drive is recognized by Zusi when detected ?
can you not set the control input in Zusi 3 input menus ?
I am not sure how many use rail drive within these forums both German or the English section.
compared to those how have built their own Train controller cabs.

I you use Google translate on this site you can then maybe find some info in the German forums.

Carsten Hölscher
Administrator

#5 Beitrag von Carsten Hölscher »

Please read the chapter about Joysticks. The raildriver is calibrated and used in the same way.

Carsten

Antworten