Timetable

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
David_93

Timetable

#1 Beitrag von David_93 »

Goodmorning everyone. I have a question to ask. I state that more or less I know how to create the Timetable and I created some it. But now I would like to know how I can create a Timetable with a change of cabin and travel the line in the opposite direction, that is "A -> B (with stations and intermediate stops) Change Cabin B -> A (with stations and intermediate stops)". Can someone help me to create a Timetable like that?

David

Michael Springer

Re: Timetable

#2 Beitrag von Michael Springer »

This is an automatic web translation. Maybe it helps you. The origin you will find here: https://forum.zusi.de/viewtopic.php?p=276259#p276259" target="_blank

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator" target="_blank

For the problem of a turnaround, there are at least 10 different ways to create it. My way shown here is only one of many. My example creates a turn in Westheim on the Ruhrtalbahn.

a) Create a new timetable
b) Add the Scherfede, Wrexen, Westheim modules
c) Calculate UTM point
d) Save Fpl
e) Reload Fpl
f) Create a train from Scherfede to Westheim using the train wizard (example: train T2).
g) Select Westheim in the Timetable tab and select Turn train as a whole in the Vehicle group tab at the bottom and enter a distance of 200 meters. Do not forget the Apply button.
h) Add a new entry below Westheim using the Add entry button.
i) Select Wrexen as the operating location, enter arrival time/journey time and Accept.

This should look like this
Bild

j) Save timetable (note, the train is not yet running after the turn)
k) Now open the train file (T2.trn in my example) with notepad++.

Bild

l) In the image above a line is highlighted in gray. At the end of the line after "Wrexen" remove the character /.
(m) Below the entry, insert the following

Code: Alles auswählen

<FahrplanSignalEintrag FahrplanSignal="C"/>
</FahrplanEintrag>
It should then look something like this

<FahrplanEintrag Ank="2017-08-02 12:09:00" Abf="2017-08-02 12:10:00" Betrst="Westheim" FzgVerbandAktion="1" FzgVerbandWendeSignalabstand="200">
<FahrplanSignalEintrag FahrplanSignal="P1"/>
</FahrplanEintrag>
<FahrplanEintrag Ank="2017-08-02 12:15:00" Abf="2017-08-02 12:16:00" Betrst="Wrexen">
</FahrplanEintrag>
<FahrzeugVarianten Bezeichnung="default" ZufallsWert="1">
<FahrzeugInfo IDHaupt="1" IDNeben="1" DotraModus="1">
<Datei Dateiname="RollingStock\Deutschland\Epoche5\Dieseltriebwagen\LINT\LINT41_A-Wagen.rv.fzg"/>
</FahrzeugInfo>
n) Save file in notepad++
o) In Zusi reload the Fpl and test the train

Result: Turnaround works.

David_93

Re: Timetable

#3 Beitrag von David_93 »

Michael Springer hat geschrieben:This is an automatic web translation. Maybe it helps you. The origin you will find here: https://forum.zusi.de/viewtopic.php?p=276259#p276259" target="_blank

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator" target="_blank

For the problem of a turnaround, there are at least 10 different ways to create it. My way shown here is only one of many. My example creates a turn in Westheim on the Ruhrtalbahn.

a) Create a new timetable
b) Add the Scherfede, Wrexen, Westheim modules
c) Calculate UTM point
d) Save Fpl
e) Reload Fpl
f) Create a train from Scherfede to Westheim using the train wizard (example: train T2).
g) Select Westheim in the Timetable tab and select Turn train as a whole in the Vehicle group tab at the bottom and enter a distance of 200 meters. Do not forget the Apply button.
h) Add a new entry below Westheim using the Add entry button.
i) Select Wrexen as the operating location, enter arrival time/journey time and Accept.

Bild

j) Save timetable (note, the train is not yet running after the turn)
k) Now open the train file (T2.trn in my example) with notepad++.

Bild

l) In the image above a line is highlighted in gray. At the end of the line after "Wrexen" remove the character /.
(m) Below the entry, insert the following

</FahrplanEintrag>
It should then look something like this

<FahrplanEintrag Ank="2017-08-02 12:09:00" Abf="2017-08-02 12:10:00" Betrst="Westheim" FzgVerbandAktion="1" FzgVerbandWendeSignalabstand="200">
<FahrplanSignalEintrag FahrplanSignal="P1"/>
</FahrplanEintrag>
<FahrplanEintrag Ank="2017-08-02 12:15:00" Abf="2017-08-02 12:16:00" Betrst="Wrexen">
</FahrplanEintrag>
<FahrzeugVarianten Bezeichnung="default" ZufallsWert="1">
<FahrzeugInfo IDHaupt="1" IDNeben="1" DotraModus="1">
<Datei Dateiname="RollingStock\Deutschland\Epoche5\Dieseltriebwagen\LINT\LINT41_A-Wagen.rv.fzg"/>
</FahrzeugInfo>
n) Save file in notepad++
o) In Zusi reload the Fpl and test the train

Result: Turnaround works.
Thank you very much for the exhausting guide :)
Now I'll try and see what comes out!

David

Antworten