zusi 3 dateiverwaltung

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
ut438

zusi 3 dateiverwaltung

#1 Beitrag von ut438 »

Hi.
I recently had some cuts in the simulation, with a window appearing at the bottom of the screen that says some files are missing.
I used the dateiverwaltung program, and in this I used the "file structure check" function to see if files are really missing.
Has been looking for a while and finally shown me an extensive list of files in which the writings appear:
"Umlauts or special characters in file name"
"Wrong DDS format (must use DXT1 or DXT3)"
"Bounding radius too large for tile"
"Bounding radius 0 or undefined"
"Possibly illogical LOD distances".
".lod.ls3 does not contain LODS 1-3"
"Author missing"
"File missing"
"No zusi file type"

Is it because of these warnings that I have received errors in the simulator?
How can I solve them?

It appears as you can see in this screenshot:
http://picup.oliverlamm.de/files/IMG_98 ... F_3ezA.jpg" target="_blank
I'm using the dateiverwaltung version 3.1.4.0, and have zusi3 3.1.5.0

Thank you very much.
Zuletzt geändert von ut438 am 12.07.2018 16:08:44, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Johannes
Aktuelle Projekte: Zusitools (http://git.io/zusitools)

Re: zusi 3 dateiverwaltung

#2 Beitrag von Johannes »

If the simulator complains about missing files, you should probably look for "File missing" warnings. You can run a structure check with all other warnings disabled.

ut438

#3 Beitrag von ut438 »

Yes I do. And there are several missing files.
How can I replace them?
Thanks!

Johannes

#4 Beitrag von Johannes »

You'll need to reinstall the add-on that contained the missing files (or reinstall Zusi if those files did not come with an add-on).

Could you post a list of the files that are missing? You can use Management -> Export table (link check) to generate a text file.

ut438

#5 Beitrag von ut438 »

I've tried.
The result is a very extensive list.
In this link you can download, I have not found the way to post it here.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/lov3v7g58 ... e.txt/file

What should I do with all the lost files and other problems?
Thank you very much!

Johannes

#6 Beitrag von Johannes »

You can ignore everything but "File missing". The other warnings are for add-on authors and should in most cases not impact the simulation.

As for "File missing", these all seem to be false positives, occurring in temporary or internal files only. So my question is: which missing files does the simulator even warn about? Could you post a screenshot?
Zuletzt geändert von Johannes am 13.07.2018 04:38:33, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

ut438

#7 Beitrag von ut438 »

Ok, I will ignore the faults you mention to me.
I'll be away from home until Sunday. As soon as I can, I'll tell you what the failures are.
But it only happened to me occasionally. Now I say it by heart, but I think that some failures noticed a lack of rolling stock.
Thank you very much.

ut438

#8 Beitrag von ut438 »

Hello again.
Sorry for the delay but I've been busy with the construction of the new desk, so I did not have the operating simulator.

Now I was able to do tests again, and after the last updates, it seems that I have problems on the route SALZKOTTEN-GOETTINGEN-KASSEL.
For example, by performing the regional service RE27306, I have problems with the simulation when I reach point 300.6 when I arrive at LIEBENAU (always at the same point this point) at the simulation is frozen and a small line of errors appears at the bottom, which I can not read completely because the simulation is frozen. The 3 errors that I can reach to read are:
-20: 10: 44: 713 File ROLLINGSTOCK / DEUSTCHLAND / GEMEINSAME_DATEN / KOMPONENTEN / DREHGSTELLE / MINDEN_DEUTZ / DB_DRGST_MD_SCHBR.LOD1.LS3 not found
-20: 10: 44: 713 File ROLLINGSTOCK / DEUSTCHLAND / EPOCHE3 / REISEZUGWAGEN / BRD / IC / 3D-DATEN / LOD / AVMZ111_1_ICE.LOD1.LS3 not found
-20: 10: 44: 713 File ROLLINGSTOCK / DEUSTCHLAND / EPOCHE3 / REISEZUGWAGEN / BRD / IC / 3D-DATEN / LOD / AVMZ111_1_ICE.LOD2.LS3 not found
On some other occasion, a pop-up window appeared with the message that "there is not enough memory" in German. I'm using the simulator with a 2k monitor for front view and 3 (at the moment, one more is coming) 600x800 touchscreens for the displays of ZD. The PC is a i7 with 8gb of RAM, and nvidia gtx970 card.
At the moment it seems that I have no problems with the rest of the routes, but I had more like this with other services in this same route.
Please, could you help me solve it?

Thank you

Carsten Hölscher
Administrator

#9 Beitrag von Carsten Hölscher »

The error message is a consequence of a memory problem. Do you use the default settings?

Carsten

ut438

#10 Beitrag von ut438 »

Well ... now it seems that I have a more serious error ... Last night thinking that maybe it was missing files, I uninstall the simulator, and today I reinstalled it. Since then, every time I try to load a route, I get a popup window with the error " format '%' ungültig oder nicht kompatibel mit argument ".
I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times and I still have the same problem. I have tried to start without updates and the same. With all the updates installed, I also have this problem.
Now I'm really scared! I do not have much idea about informatics and I do not know where to go with this problem.
I do not understand why I have this problem now, previously when I installed Zusi for the first time, I had no problem.

Thank you very much Carsten for your response. I did not modify any aspect that I remember.

Please help!

Thanks a lot

Carsten Hölscher
Administrator

#11 Beitrag von Carsten Hölscher »

"format '%' ungültig oder nicht kompatibel mit argument ".

That's a problem of formating the English error message. Please select German language for a test.

Carsten

ut438

#12 Beitrag von ut438 »

I just uninstalled, and install in the German version. And the same error appears.
In the lower part, a line of errors dialog appears, and different errors appear and in different numbers, depending on the route you open, but all begin with "MAIN ID 4 AND SECONDARY ID 1 NOT PRESENT IN VEHICLE (....) changing the numbers too depending on the route opened.
Zuletzt geändert von ut438 am 07.11.2018 13:16:35, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Carsten Hölscher
Administrator

#13 Beitrag von Carsten Hölscher »

You needn't reinstall but just select "German" in die settings of ZusiDateiverwaltung.

Carsten

F. Schn.

#14 Beitrag von F. Schn. »

Did you remove the Zusi data folder before reinstalling? (Remarks: it is sufficient to remove %Zusi Data%\_Setup\addons.script.xml - this is even possible after reinstalling - and then reinstall all AddOns.)
Did you do updates after reinstalling? What is your current Zusi version?
Diese Signatur möchte folgendes bekannter machen: ZusiWiki · ZusiSK: Streckenprojekte · YouTube: Objektbau für Zusi · euirc: Zusi-Chat

ut438

#15 Beitrag von ut438 »

Thank you very much for your help.
I have selected the German language as you said, Carsten, and now the error pop-up window that mentioned is no longer displayed. Now I can open schedules and services. But when I do it, a line of dialogue appears in the lower part mentioning innumerable erors like:
-15:06:55:122: Haupt-ID 7 bei fahrzeug (RollingStock/Deutschland/Epoche3/Reisezugwagen/BRD/Bpmz291.rv.fzg) nicht vorhanden.
-15:06:56:986: Haupt-ID 2 und Neben-ID 2 bei fahrzeug (RollingStock/Deutschland/Epoche5/Reisezugwagen/Doppelstockwagen/DBpbzfa_766.rv.fzg) nichtvorhanden.
These errors are different depending on the route you choose (these 2 are from different routes).
If I try to return to the English language, the problem of the pop-up window reappears every time I try to load some route.

F. Schn., I apologize, I've been looking for the folder you mentioned but I have not found it in the zusi3 directory.
The order that I have taken when reinstalling zusi3 has been the following:
- Uninstall zusi3 by the windows control panel, and then delete the folders that have not been deleted from the zusi3 directory.
-Install zusi3 from the pen drive.
- Run ZusiDateiverWaltung_exe_3.1.0.0_3.1.1.0 and through it, install all the updates until get to the current one, which is 3.1.7.0

What else can I try?

Thank you very much for your help

Carsten Hölscher
Administrator

#16 Beitrag von Carsten Hölscher »

- Uninstall zusi3 by the windows control panel, and then delete the folders that have not been deleted from the zusi3 directory.
Did you delete the data-folder, too? Not only c:\programme\zusi3

Carsten

ut438

#17 Beitrag von ut438 »

I only deleted what was in the zusi3 directory (C / programs / zusi3). Is the zusi data folder located outside this directory? I have used the search engine and I have not found it.

Thanks a lot.

F. Schn.

#18 Beitrag von F. Schn. »

Usually this folder is located at C:\Users\Public\Documents
Diese Signatur möchte folgendes bekannter machen: ZusiWiki · ZusiSK: Streckenprojekte · YouTube: Objektbau für Zusi · euirc: Zusi-Chat

ut438

#19 Beitrag von ut438 »

Well, it seems that the problem has been solved, thanks to your help.
I had not noticed that zusi used folders located in different directories. But in fact, I have deleted the file you mentioned and I have reinstalled the addons, and now everything works perfectly, even with the menus in English.

I also took advantage to down some graphic aspects of the simulation, and for the moment I not had problems in any route.

Once again, thank you very much for your help.
Regards!

Antworten