3D Editor & Gleisplan Editor

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
David_93

3D Editor & Gleisplan Editor

#1 Beitrag von David_93 »

Good morning everyone, I'm here again to ask for help as always, unfortunately with the manual I do not agree very much ahah :D

I wanted to ask you experts, is there a guide, a video, a tutorial on using 3D Editor? When Creating a Route from the zero? Posing the rails, posing the light signs, inserting the balises of the PZB and LZB, setting the line with LZB, inserting Speed Limits, Station, vegetation, cottages, level crossing, tunnels, backgrounds, people, static trains or static wagons etc...? How do you create deviations, how do the Catenary and support poles lie behind them? Once the line is created, how do you export it etc..? In short, all you need to create a route.

Then I wanted to ask, how do you use the Gleisplan Editor? What is it for? How do you implement in the editor? etc...

Have a lot of patience with me, because I want to take full advantage of this wonderful program! And sorry for may bad English :bpl

Edit: Font size, carsten
Zuletzt geändert von Carsten Hölscher am 15.07.2017 17:08:06, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

F. Schn.

Re: 3D Editor & Gleisplan Editor

#2 Beitrag von F. Schn. »

I don't think the community will be happy about the large font size. :)

Tutorial route building: Chapter 3 in the Zusi-Doku. So it's of cause in German only. :dead

Gleisplaneditor: You start from here. With this tool you can build your route in 2D+Heigth including tracks and switches. After that you can export the route to 3D. (See Chapter 3 Zusi-Doku.)

3D-Editor: Place the signals (PZB is included here), build the landscape, ... There is no export from this file format to another file format required.
Diese Signatur möchte folgendes bekannter machen: ZusiWiki · ZusiSK: Streckenprojekte · YouTube: Objektbau für Zusi · euirc: Zusi-Chat

Antworten