Fahrplaneditor & Zugassistent

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
David_93

Fahrplaneditor & Zugassistent

#1 Beitrag von David_93 »

Good evening community!

I would need your help: I would like to create an activity with the Fahrplaneditor & Zugassistent, but seeing the video I did not understand much, or rather, a good deal of it. The problem is when I have to create the Route, or I choose many models but I can not match them, I do not know how to explain, in practice I would like to have an Hbf start station and a final Hbf station, in two different countries (If it is possible) and one Dozens of stations in between to stop and drop travelers. How do I do it? What should I put? Which scenery or route models should i put in? Help me please :)

David_93

Re: Fahrplaneditor & Zugassistent

#2 Beitrag von David_93 »

Does anyone know how to help me? ;( I'm crazy trying and trying again but I can not... :wand

Carsten Hölscher
Administrator

#3 Beitrag von Carsten Hölscher »

I didn't understand your problem.
Carsten

Zimmer
Aktuelle Projekte: Selbst + ständig = selbständig. :D

#4 Beitrag von Zimmer »

Hi David,

let me try to rephrase your problem, so that the more experienced guys can understand it.

You do want to create a timetable from one major station to another major station, with a change of national systems in between?

If that's the case, there's a major misunderstanding of how Zusi works. In general, you can design any kind of track layout / stations and landscape in several, high performing editors that enable you to recreate an almost perfect solution of reality. Those layouts are usually designed by a group of people in a modular fashion. To do a simulation of a line (e.g. "Obere Rurtalbahn"), it's necessary to combine (matching) modules to create the line. Once the line's created (until here it's still a group effort) a variety of timetables can be designed in the "Fahrplaneditor". Note: the track modules must be designed previously. Recombining them differently will most certrainly be very tricky, as each module has certain interactions with its neighbours that need to be defined by the building team.

So what you're looking for would be a scenario creator which I'm afraid Zusi cannot deliver due to the complexity of the very reality-like approach on railroad operation.

If I misunderstood you, please rephrase what you want to achieve in the editors.

Best regards,

Johannes

Christian Sch.
Aktuelle Projekte: Gesundheit geht vor...

#5 Beitrag von Christian Sch. »

David_93 hat geschrieben:Good evening community!

I would need your help: I would like to create an activity with the Fahrplaneditor & Zugassistent, but seeing the video I did not understand much, or rather, a good deal of it. The problem is when I have to create the Route, or I choose many models but I can not match them, I do not know how to explain, in practice I would like to have an Hbf start station and a final Hbf station, in two different countries (If it is possible) and one Dozens of stations in between to stop and drop travelers. How do I do it? What should I put? Which scenery or route models should i put in? Help me please :)
Hello David,
There are two showstoppers to your plan:
-The modules in Zusi 3 are more like pieces of a puzzle than building blocks. Thy must fit together so a timetable makes sense an can be used.
-Currently there exist only modules of german lines. So no crossing the border at the moment.

Gruß
Christian

David_93

#6 Beitrag von David_93 »

Thanks to all the answers, very cordial and with great patience to me: D. I finally understood how to make timetables but there is a problem. When imposing timetables on the long lines (Kassel - Paderborn), either by freight trains or by passenger trains, in setting the signals and timetables, stops and transits at some stations, it often happens that the sengals disappear and remain empty, I am forced to delete them because the program crashes or does not work. The problem is that it creates a chain reaction and in the end I can not create the timetable. Why this bug? Does it happen to you too?

David

F. Schn.

#7 Beitrag von F. Schn. »

I'm not sure. Can you post a screenshot?
Diese Signatur möchte folgendes bekannter machen: ZusiWiki · ZusiSK: Streckenprojekte · YouTube: Objektbau für Zusi · euirc: Zusi-Chat

Antworten