Info window

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
dany44360

Info window

#1 Beitrag von dany44360 »

Hi there,

I'm French and I have already Zusi 2 which gave me much satisfaction, especially the "linke Rheinstrecke".
I recently purchased Zusi 3 for its enhanced graphic performances. But I regret the disappearance of the
"info" window which was very useful, especially with small screens. With Zusi 3, we have to read directly the
information on the dashboard for speed and brake, the position or notch of the manipulator (BR110, 112...),
and the kilometric points directly on the catenary poles... when they exist and at 140 or 160 km/h !
With a 21" screen, 16:9, reading becomes rather difficult for a 69 years old player. On the BR110, numbers
of the speedometer are not readable. It requires an extreme attention, looking close the screen and that turns
quickly in the headache. To see this information in a separate window is not cheating, and with Zusi 2 it was not
penalizing contrary to the "schummelfenster". I regret also the disappearance of the zoom facility, although the
signals are visible of farther with Zusi 3.
Nevertheless, bravo for Zusi 3 hoping that it will be still improved.

Carsten Hölscher
Administrator
Re: Info window

#2 Beitrag von Carsten Hölscher »

There is a new Info-function (F6-Button). But we will have to check the cabs, it's not completely configured yet.

Carsten

Antworten