Zusi 3 routes

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
Heitor Gonçalves

Zusi 3 routes

#1 Beitrag von Heitor Gonçalves »

Hi, I received the zusi3 hobby pen, but it doesn't appear to have any routes and rolling stock included? Where can I find the routes and rolling stock described on the site?

Thank you

Fin-MH

Re: Zusi 3 routes

#2 Beitrag von Fin-MH »

When the simulator has started, Simulation -> Fahrplan öffnen -> Deutschland -> open desired route folder and there the desired time table (Fahrplan). In each timetable you can choose a variety of trains. The rolling stock and its timetable are displayed when you click a train.

Frank Wenzel

#3 Beitrag von Frank Wenzel »

I think Heitor is looking for the storage places:

Have a look at Alwins Video for the installation process (unfortunately only in German), perhaps this will be helpful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRL9qoSgWgI" target="_blank

At 2:25 you can see the (standard) location for the program itself
At 3:15 you can see the (standard) location for all user data e.g. routes, timetables, rolling stock delivered by Zusi3 ...

Probably it is a bit different in your case, this depends on your installed Windows version. If you had changed these standard locations manually you have to look there.

BTW Great to see users from Portugal here too ;)
Gruß ins Forum, Frank - www.zusi-sk.eu - Youtube

Heitor Gonçalves

#4 Beitrag von Heitor Gonçalves »

Thank you all for the replies, I reinstall and now I have all the routes and rolling stock!! Something went wrong with the first the installation.

Callistro

#5 Beitrag von Callistro »

Frank Wenzel hat geschrieben:I think Heitor is looking for the storage places:

Have a look at Alwins Video for the installation process (unfortunately only in German), perhaps this will be helpful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRL9qoSgWgI" target="_blankparis shuttle

At 2:25 you can see the (standard) location for the program itself
At 3:15 you can see the (standard) location for all user data e.g. routes, timetables, rolling stock delivered by Zusi3 ...

Probably it is a bit different in your case, this depends on your installed Windows version. If you had changed these standard locations manually you have to look there.

BTW Great to see users from Portugal here too ;)
thank you for the interesting details

Antworten