Wutachtalbahn

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
Vern
Wutachtalbahn

#1 Beitrag von Vern »

I only just discovered this excellent route last night in Zusi. Very scenic and lovely (if slow) drive.

Does anyone know of links to trackplans and/or gradient profile as there is no coverage of this line on the Sporenplan site?

Klaus Zimmermann
Aktuelle Projekte: Grenzlandbahnen

Re: Wutachtalbahn

#2 Beitrag von Klaus Zimmermann »

Hello Vern,

the gradient is 1:100, except insided stations where it is 1:400. A simplified route plan is on the museum railway website:
http://www.sauschwaenzlebahn.de/ceasy/m ... ?cPageId=5" target="_blank

More detailed printed plans are available from Gernot Lüdemann:
http://www.gleisplaene-archiv.de

Did you try the "Tempo_80" version of the route already? It is designed for 80 km/h maximum speed, while the museum railway version is only 30 km/h as in real life.

Greetings
Klaus

Vern

#3 Beitrag von Vern »

I haven't tried that version yet, just the museum version. However I must admit to swapping the steam loco for a Nohab diesel...!

Thanks for the links to the trackplan etc.

Matthias Z.

#4 Beitrag von Matthias Z. »

Hello Vern,

by the way (I wouldn't open a new Thread :) ) i would ask you, if any british route excists or if there any british locos exsists.
I found in the History, that you tried to build a track but you didn't finished it.
Are there exsisting locos or tracks for Zusi? I like the british Railway with it's great Diesels and the DMUs and EMUs.
Thanks for your Answer.

Mfg Matthias
Die Hände des Töpfers fertigen das Gefäß.
Die Asche seiner Frau vollendet es.

Vern

#5 Beitrag von Vern »

There was a beta version of a route in Sussex but it never got finished or released. I could never get my head around the Zusi Editor I'm afraid. Hopefully if/when Zusi 3 comes out the editor will be less complex and I can have a go!

Matthias Z.

#6 Beitrag von Matthias Z. »

Hello Vern,

thanks for your answer.
Do you know other people, who are building tracks or locos for Zusi 2 or is there only a small community of few people who are playing Zusi 2 with the official Add Ons?

Best Regards
Matthias
Die Hände des Töpfers fertigen das Gefäß.
Die Asche seiner Frau vollendet es.

Oliver Lamm
Aktuelle Projekte: Aachen - Neuss für Zusi3

#7 Beitrag von Oliver Lamm »

Hi Matthias,

as one of the authors of the Sussex project, I'd like to grab the change to announce that the project will continue in Zusi3. We just started again last week in the old team. Currently we are evaluating what objects are needed to define the first sets of things to be build. As we do not have anything yet we have to start form the scratch and it is a big amount of work.
The first projected part will be Eastbourne to Bexhill/Polegate.

I still have the stuff for Zusi2 but I'm missing some point modules. I have to search my backup back in germany at the end of this week. If I find them I will put a "as it is" version onto the net. This will include a basic cab for class 421 and 377 as far as I remember (non animated picture).
The route that is drivable includes Eastbourne - Lewes with the branch down to Seaford and Eastbourne - Hastings - Ore.

Oli
Oliver Lamm
mail(AT)oliverlamm(DOT)de

Antworten