Red + Rangierfahrt Signals

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
manolis

Red + Rangierfahrt Signals

#1 Beitrag von manolis »

May I pass a red signal when on the same signal pole there is a 3 or 2 white-lamp "rangierfahrt"signal that is illuminating or flashing?
How should I do this? So far whenever I attempt to proceed in such a situation I get a "Zwangzsbremsung" even if I drive at a very slow speed (<20 kph).
Thank you,
manolis

Mannerheim

Re: Red + Rangierfahrt Signals

#2 Beitrag von Mannerheim »

Yes, you can pass signal which is showing "Rangierfahrt" (shunting permission) or "Ersatzsignal" (substitute signal). Before passing the signal press 0 (Insert) on numpad. You will hear buzzer sound. After passing signal white lamp "Befehl 40" will light on, and then you can press Insert again to switch buzzer and lamp off.

manolis

#3 Beitrag von manolis »

Thanks Matthias,
that did the trick.
manolis

Rbnqss

#4 Beitrag von Rbnqss »

Was there documentation explaining the approach speeds to signals, like if you have distant signal showing two yellows but main signal changes to green while approaching it.

Carsten Hölscher
Administrator

#5 Beitrag von Carsten Hölscher »

You can use the event "Vorher keine Fahrstraße" and "Fahrstraße anfordern" to get this behavior.

The main signals doesn't change before the train passes "Vorher keine Fahrstraße".

When passing "Fahrstraße anfordern" the dispatcher will immediately try to change the following main signal to "green". (only possible when there are no other trains in the same section)

Carsten
Zuletzt geändert von Carsten Hölscher am 22.09.2009 21:05:14, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Christopher Spies

#6 Beitrag von Christopher Spies »

Carsten Hölscher hat geschrieben:You can use the event "Vorher keine Fahrstraße" and "Fahrstraße anfordern" to get this behavior.
The main signals doesn't change before the train passes "Vorher keine Fahrstraße".
Carsten, I'm not sure "Rbnqss" wanted to know how to bring about this situation or how he (as the driver) should behave when encountering it.
Rbnqss hat geschrieben:Was there documentation explaining the approach speeds to signals, like if you have distant signal showing two yellows but main signal changes to green while approaching it.
Rbnqss, as soon as you can clearly make out that the main signal shows a higher (less restrictive) aspect than the one that was shown by the distant signal, you can proceed at the speed imposed by the main signal. Of course, you have to take the status of the train protection system into account. The train protection system may require you to slow down further although the main signal ahead shows a clear aspect.

Best regards,
- Christopher

Rbnqss

#7 Beitrag von Rbnqss »

Thanks, that helped me out :)

Antworten