Zusi Meeting 2007

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
Oliver Lamm
Aktuelle Projekte: Aachen - Neuss für Zusi3
Zusi Meeting 2007

#1 Beitrag von Oliver Lamm »

Carsten has announced the big Zusi meeting in the german part of the forum. The meeting is planned tto be held on the weekend

02./03 June 2007 in Braunschweig.

Planned so far is a steam train trip on saturday morning starting at Braunschweig, via Salgitter-Bad or Ringelheim - VPS - Beddinen or via Peine back to Brauschweig. The exact route is depending on availability and costs of the route. The tour used the network of the VPS, a speciality is the stretch right through the middle of a large iron works, The network is normally used by freight trains only.

The presentations and other planned activity for the metting will start around lunchtime on Saturday.

Topics for presentations are welcome.

It is possible to stay at the location over night, drinks and food is available for a small penny :)

There is also a hotel close to the main station where I stayed last time. I think one of the otrher forum members may organise bookings again as it was done last time.

If you want to participate please make a short announcement in the german thread with either a (yes or a maybe) to help planning.

Cheers, Oli

PS: Link to the thread:
Announcement in german
Zuletzt geändert von Oliver Lamm am 19.11.2006 18:52:24, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Oliver Lamm
mail(AT)oliverlamm(DOT)de

Carsten Hölscher
Administrator
#2 Beitrag von Carsten Hölscher »

thanks for translation, Oli.

Carsten

Jason-M

#3 Beitrag von Jason-M »

Yes thanks for the translation Oli, and thanks to Carsten for inviting everyone.
I will certainly think about it.
--
Jason M

Antworten