Zusi-News

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
Carsten Hölscher
Administrator
Zusi-News

#1 Beitrag von Carsten Hölscher »

there are three Zusi-chrismas-news:
- Some minor programme-updates. Two changes should be mentioned: The "Fahrsimulator" supports high-resolution z-buffer now, which will reduce flickering polygons (you must restart Zusi after clicking the checkbox). And the distance the autopilot stop befor red signal can be adjusted in the route-file (one value for the whole route).
- There are a lot of new routes, cabs, locos..., see zusi-homepage -> download -> add-ons
- I have published a zusi 3-object-viewer, supporting x-files, b3d-files and the old Zusi ls-files. It may help object-creators as they can see their models in actual Zusi3-environment.
http://zusiforum.eisenbahn-seiten.de/vi ... 516c1615f7
The viewer still has a bug, that coincidently occurs on ATI-cards (mostly). I have just fixed the bug, an update will follow soon.

Carsten
Zuletzt geändert von Carsten Hölscher am 25.12.2005 21:50:56, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Jason-M

#2 Beitrag von Jason-M »

Thanks very much for the update news in English Carsten, a nice Christmas present.
--
Jason M

pospec
#3 Beitrag von pospec »

VERY nice Christmas present, screenshots look GREAT! But I'm afraid that my 850 MHz Duron won't handle the simulation :(

Vern
#4 Beitrag von Vern »

I was hoping to run Zusi 3 on my laptop which is an AMD 1800 = 800Mhz processor as it's not much use for anything else!

Antworten