Problems with RhB Stock

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
Vern
Problems with RhB Stock

#1 Beitrag von Vern »

I was having a play round in the timetable editor last night and replaced a couple of trains on Munchen to Ingolstadt just for a laugh with the RhB electric railcars. However on starting the sim I noticed they were already moving and applying the brakes had little or no effect. Is there a particular problem with the physics on these items?

Christian Gründler

Re: Problems with RhB Stock

#2 Beitrag von Christian Gründler »

Vern hat geschrieben:Is there a particular problem with the physics on these items?
Hello Vern,

I don't think so. Of course they need 11 kV instead of 15 kV AC, and the gauge isn't suitable, too. But that is probably not the reason for your problem.

Did you try Bergün-Preda? Can be found under http://pruefamt.zusi.ch/ . A short but nevertheless impressive route, and the RhB locos I tried work really fine on that route.

Regards,
Christian
Zuletzt geändert von Christian Gründler am 22.04.2005 18:55:17, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Arie van Zon
#3 Beitrag von Arie van Zon »

Vern, the problem might be that the trains you've replaced use a brake setting that's not supported by the RhB-vehicles. E.g. the train's brake setting is R and the vehicles only have settings P and G (and thus brake weight in R is 0 tonnes).

Greetings, Arie

Vern
#4 Beitrag von Vern »

I'll check the brake settings, I wondered if the gauge might be an issue but it appears not!

I'll check out the RhB route - looks good.

Antworten