Nightrides

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
Tommi Salonen
Nightrides

#1 Beitrag von Tommi Salonen »

On the Zusi website there is a screenshot showing the Giessen station at night. I've been driving Zusi for a couple of weeks now but haven't come across a night Fahrplan. Can anyone tell me where to find one? Thanks.

Christian Gründler

#2 Beitrag von Christian Gründler »

Hello Tommi,

you should try the IR2120 on München-Ingolstadt (Stand 2001). The train is running at dusk, and the light changes during the ride.

A quick&dirty solution: clear the ckeckbox "Time of day: calculate brightness automatically" (under "Settings") and move the slider - now all trains run at night or day as you like. (Well, the time doesn't change, of course.....)

And could you enter the place (or at least the country) were you live into your profile? Of course you are not obliged to do so, but I am always curious.

Regards,
Christian

Andreas Damm
Aktuelle Projekte: Fahrplan 1975 für Altenbeken-Northeim
#3 Beitrag von Andreas Damm »

Hi Tommi,

apropos Gießen...

The FiktiverTakt2004-schedule runs from about 16h up to 22h. Also the Winter1979_0430-schedule on the same Track runs at night: As its name says, it starts at 4:30h a.m..

Best regards,
Andreas
E-Mail: zusitool (@) gmx (.) de · Homepage: http://www.zusitool.de.vu" target="_blank
Zusi-Webring · http://www.nahverkehr-franken.de" target="_blank

Tommi Salonen
#4 Beitrag von Tommi Salonen »

Christian and Andreas,

Many thanks for the tips. I read in some review about daylight changing to dusk while driving, and that sounded like a great effect. Cannot wait to try one of the routes you both mentioned.

Christian, I added my country in the profile. It's Finland as you can see - oder Finnland, wie es auf Deutsch heisst ;). And I dont't live too far from here.

Vern
#5 Beitrag von Vern »

It does indeed change from day to dusk to dark.

Only thing that's missing is some light on the track ahead from the train headlamps.

For a demonstration of this, the Wolfsburg route (the one where you haul the diverted electric services with a diesel) is a good example as the timetable takes place during the mid evening. It's one of the folders towards the end of the route folder - I can't recall the exact name as I'm still waiting to reinstall Zusi after EEP destroyed my hard drive... X(
Zuletzt geändert von Vern am 07.02.2005 14:11:53, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Antworten