Dynamische Bremse/AFB?

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
Steven G.
Aktuelle Projekte: Loks für Zusi 3

Dynamische Bremse/AFB?

#1 Beitrag von Steven G. »

Hello,

It seems that in certain circumstances, with AFB selected On, the Dynamische Bremse when operated independently of the Fuehrerbremsventil may not release completely when the Dynamische Hebel is returned to the Off position.

Situation:
Zusi ver 2.4.3.1
Train = in motion (using for example E-lok BR152.)
AFB = On.
AFB Geschwindigkeit = in excess of Fahrgeschwindigkeit.
Fahrschalter = null.

Operate Dynamische Bremse - (independently through Dynamische Hebel): - Dynamische Bremse can be progressively applied and moved back towards release but when then Hebel is returned to the null (Off) position, the Dynamische Bremse seems to remain stuck applied in the Stufe 1 position with the Dynamische Bremse still operating. In this situation it seems the Dynamische Bremse can be increased or decreased to any position greater than Stufe 1 but will not actually return to Off. (This situation with the Dynamische Bremse seems not to happen when AFB is Off.)

In the situation described above where the Dynamische Bremse seems to be locked at Stufe 1 or greater, it seems that provided the Dynamische Hebel is in the Off position, that moving the Fahrschalter to Stufe 1 or selecting AFB to Off will have the effect of immediately releasing the Dynamische Bremse.

Operate Fueuhrerbremsventil(D5):- Luftdruckbremse and Dynamishe Bremse both apply simulataneously. In this case moving the Fuehrerbremsventil to release results in both the Luftdruckbremse and the Dynamische Bremse releasing completely, regardless of AFB On or Off.

I'm wondering if this is this correct behaviour or is something unintended happening with the Dynamische Bremse/AFB?

Sorry this post is mostly in English, hope it is ok to post this in the German part of the forum.

Regards,
Steven.

Daniel Rüscher aka Merlin
Aktuelle Projekte: Aktuell keine
#2 Beitrag von Daniel Rüscher aka Merlin »

It's a little bit Hard to Understand, you can use dynamic brake or Lever without any problems i think.

To Problem: Have you tried to use (Numpad)6 instead 9 to deactivate the dynamic Brake?
How to waste bits in a My SQL Database?

Like this.....

mdeen

#3 Beitrag von mdeen »

This is a know (and already old) bug. It's like it is and what I read from it will not be fixed before Zusi 3.
Current remedy is to apply traction and go to 0 again (or switch AFB off/on).

For german readers/für Deutsch lesenden:
Es ist das problem das während der fahrt mit AFB, wenn der lok dynamisch bremst, der dynamische Bremse nicht wieder aus geht aber immer quasi im 1. Bremsstand bleibt. Nur durch auf zu schalten schaltet der dyn Bremse sich wieder aus.

Antworten