I'm interested to download German models

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
Oriol

I'm interested to download German models

#1 Beitrag von Oriol »

Hello,

Because it's my first post here, I'll have to present myself. I'm Oriol-Francesc Munuera i Roqué (In Spain we have two surnames ;) ), I'm from Barcelona in the region of Catalonia (Catalunya) in Spain (España).

I'm interested in make an interchange of Train Simulator (MSTS) models, so I invite you to download favolous Spanish models from other and I dessigners for MSTS at http://www.trensim.com. I really like the German Trains, even more than the Spanish ones ;) (no, it's a joke!). Can you tell me some pages of the developments of the models that are comming and where to download the ones that have already come?

Thank you for all,
Oriol Francesc Munuera i Roqué

Thomas Gabler
Aktuelle Projekte: Ähm, *tüdeldü* Ich muss weg...
#2 Beitrag von Thomas Gabler »

I'm afraid this is definitely not the right forum to ask about MSTS models. It's like asking for linux drivers in a Microsoft forum. Zusi has nothing to do with the MSTS!

Greetings from Germany
Tom
Rekursion, die: Siehe Rekursion

(Ar-) T-Rex
Aktuelle Projekte: Seit 65 Millionen Jahren die Entwicklung der Eisenbahn beobachten
#3 Beitrag von (Ar-) T-Rex »

Hola Oriol,

MS-TS es muy differente de Zusi. Zusi es una simulación muy real, concernando el ferrocarril "castizo".

MS-TS es - en nuestros ojos, perdoname - una cosa para ninos. Seguramente, la grafica es mejor, todo es mas detallado y parece muy hermoso - pero no es real.
En Zusi tienes el sentimiento del maquinista como es. Por desgracia todavía no tenemos lineas, locomodoras y vehiculos de los RENFE, pero muchisimos de Alemania, Austria, Suiza y otros paises medioeuropeos. Pero - cada mismo puede elaborar y edificar us proprios lineas y vehiculos (y darlos a todos). Quizas eres o séa te haces el primero "zusiano" de Espana?

Tomate la "demo" de http://www.zusi.de (demo) y prueba - y tarde encarga la CD 13, y vas a ver.

Recuerdos de Austria -
Arturo
ZPA-Bereich Österreich

E-mail:
oesterreich@zpa.zusi.de

Roland Zühlke
Aktuelle Projekte: Eifelstrecke, Abschnitt Gerolstein - Trier
#4 Beitrag von Roland Zühlke »

Hi Oriol,

I only learned two and a half years Spanish in school, thus I can not answer you in your mother tongue like Arthur did in the posting above. But I also like you to download the demo version of Zusi and try it! Safety technique and driving dynamics are much more realistic in Zusi than in M$TS. And a few people have just translated the manual of Zusi from German to English. Thus you can understand easily how to drive trains in Zusi. And Zusi should not be a German programme only. The idea of Arthur to think about a Spanish department for Zusi is an idea, you really should think about!

Kind regards,

Roland

Oriol

#5 Beitrag von Oriol »

Hello,

I'm sorry if I have disturbed you. I didn't know that this forum wasn't about MSTS. Later I keep reading some posts and I realised of that.

Excuse me, and thank you for your explanation!

Arturo,

Me voy a descargar la versión de prueva de este simulador y voy a publicar un post en el foro español de ferrocarril virtual(http://www.trensim.com/foro) que no está exclusivamente dedicado a MSTS, sino a otros simuladores como Trainz, VBE, ecetera.
Si veo que tengo tiempo, igual me animo y el modelo que tengo en 3D de la serie 289.1 (Tandem) de Renfe, lo intento pasar para Zusi.

Gracias por todo,

For the ones who doesn't speak Spanish:

Arturo,

I'm going to download the trial version of that simulator and I'm going to post it on the Spanish forum of the virtual railroading (http://www.trensim.com/foro) which is not only dedicated to MSTS, but it's dedicated to other simulators like Trainz, VBE, etcetera.
If I see that I've got time, I'll probably aim to translate my 3D model from an Spanish locomotive 289.1 (Tandem) from Renfe for Zusi.

Thank you for all,
Oriol Francesc Munuera i Roqué

(Ar-) T-Rex
Aktuelle Projekte: Seit 65 Millionen Jahren die Entwicklung der Eisenbahn beobachten
#6 Beitrag von (Ar-) T-Rex »

Oriol hat geschrieben:...Si veo que tengo tiempo, igual me animo y el modelo que tengo en 3D de la serie 289.1 (Tandem) de Renfe, lo intento pasar para Zusi...
Muy bién! Lo esperamos!

Saludos -
Arturo
ZPA-Bereich Österreich

E-mail:
oesterreich@zpa.zusi.de

Antworten