Please post an English version of the order page

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
dak4482

Please post an English version of the order page

#1 Beitrag von dak4482 »

Hi to the group. I live in the US and would love to order a copy of Zusi. I dont undrestand a word of German. Is there an Englsih language order form and can you order the program from here in the states? If not what are the exchange rates. etc? Do they accept Paypal? Any help would be appreciated. I'm using a German-to-English translater program to wade thru the web site but its slow going.

Dan

Carsten Luckmann
Aktuelle Projekte: Seelze
#2 Beitrag von Carsten Luckmann »

Hello Dan,

welcome to the Zusi community.

According to the Zusi order page, Paypal credit card payments are accepted. Go to http://www.zusi.de, click on "Bestellen", and then "Bestellung Vollversion". Fill in the form (Nachname=last name, Vorname=first name, Strasse+Nr.=address, Postleitzahl=zip code, Wohnort=city, Land=country), and check "Kreditkarte (über Paypal.com)" to pay with credit card via Paypal. Finally, click "Abschicken + Weiter".

I assume that Carsten will send you a Paypal invoice, but if in doubt, ask him beforehand.

Price is 43.00 EUR, that's currently 52,42 USD.

Bye,
Carsten L.

Carsten Hölscher
Administrator
#3 Beitrag von Carsten Hölscher »

yes, that's correct.

You will recieve an email with a paypal-link after filling the form.

Bye

Carsten

lightrail

#4 Beitrag von lightrail »

I ordered it and I don't speak German eiether.

Use the altavista's Babelfish translator to help you if you get stuck - I just copy and paste some text into it to get the idea of what is being said.

The best option is Credit Card 43,00 euro - it's near the bottom under "ausland"

Fill out the order form found under the "Bestellung Vollversion" link and you'll get an email from Carsten. It's in German, but no matter. Copy down the order number (it will be obvious), then click on the Paypal link and enter the order number.

It's worth it. Great program.

dak4482

#5 Beitrag von dak4482 »

Hi everyone. thanks for the help. will try and get it done this weekend. Have given up on MS train sim and Trainz.

Dan

Antworten