Snow and ice in the northern hemisphere.......

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
Bruce Kennewell
Snow and ice in the northern hemisphere.......

#1 Beitrag von Bruce Kennewell »

.......means summer in Australia!

Nothing to do with Zusi at all but I have just returned from a 4-day, 2000 kilometre round-trip to the north coast of New South Wales, the place where I grew up and where my family lived from 1948 to 2003.

I thought that I would share these photos with you, just to make you envious when I tell you that the temperature that day was 30 degrees, there was a cooling on-shore breeze, the water temperature was about 20 degrees and, apart from some additional houses, these beach-scenes haven't changed since I was a lad of 18.......40 years ago!

Incidentally, the beach in _a.jpg and _i.jpg is about 22 kilometres in distance.

Anyone want to migrate to Australia? :)

http://www.netspeed.com.au/bhk/images/m ... ills_a.jpg
http://www.netspeed.com.au/bhk/images/m ... ills_d.jpg
http://www.netspeed.com.au/bhk/images/m ... ills_e.jpg
http://www.netspeed.com.au/bhk/images/m ... ills_i.jpg

Regards,
Bruce.

Mirko
Aktuelle Projekte: Nothing in particular
Re: Snow and ice in the northern hemisphere.......

#2 Beitrag von Mirko »

Howdie!
Bruce Kennewell hat geschrieben:Anyone want to migrate to Australia? :)
I did already before I saw these pictures. Bit it is said to be very difficult to fulfill al the requirements. In four or five years I think I will change my employer here in Germany. This will be a bigger company and then I will try to be delegated to Australia. I think it will have two advantages:
1) I can test it out if it is really so nice as I think (of course it will be ;) ) and if not I can return after the delegation ran out without any difficulties.
2) It will probably be much easier to organize the migration if you are already there as a delegated employee.

Mirko

(Ar-) T-Rex
Aktuelle Projekte: Seit 65 Millionen Jahren die Entwicklung der Eisenbahn beobachten
Re: Snow and ice in the northern hemisphere.......

#3 Beitrag von (Ar-) T-Rex »

Mirko Cisar hat geschrieben:...In four or five years I think I will change my employer here in Germany. This will be a bigger company and then I will try to be delegated to Australia...
HauIDia!

In four or five years you will have found a nice german girl and also have two or three tiny children - they will caugh*) you anything with Australia... :P

No, step here and do something well for Zusi :D !

Aaaarser :hat1

*) die werden Dir was husten (war das etwas zuuu frei ins Australische übersetzt...)
ZPA-Bereich Österreich

E-mail:
oesterreich@zpa.zusi.de

Mirko
Aktuelle Projekte: Nothing in particular
#4 Beitrag von Mirko »

Howdie Arthur!

Your "th" should be improved. I even need an umbrella if I read it - don't wanna imagine what it feels like if standing face to face with you in a conversation.
So I will have to hurry up with my track project Marburg - Korbach - Kassel that I finished it until I move to Australia!

And about setting up my own family you shouldn't break my head.
Sorry for writing German here but the joke is not translateable into English: "Ehegattensplitting ist, wenn das Geld nach der Hochzeit nur noch die Hälfte wert ist!"

Mirko
Zuletzt geändert von Mirko am 21.02.2004 11:44:38, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

(Ar-) T-Rex
Aktuelle Projekte: Seit 65 Millionen Jahren die Entwicklung der Eisenbahn beobachten
#5 Beitrag von (Ar-) T-Rex »

:hat2

Antworten