Circular tracks

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
Thomas Himmelstrup
Aktuelle Projekte: Danish route: Korsør-Fredericia

Circular tracks

#1 Beitrag von Thomas Himmelstrup »

Does anyone have experience with making circular tracks as explained in the zusi documentation "wie baue ich was"?

I am running 4 trains on a circular track with 8 blocks. All trains start at the same time. They are inserted in individual blocks, that is: block with train 1 - free block - block with train 2 - free block - ... and so on.

Sometimes it works for long time. Sometimes it crashes the fahrsimulator... it just freeze, like in a neverending loop.

Have anyone tried anything like this?

Mirko
Aktuelle Projekte: Nothing in particular
#2 Beitrag von Mirko »

Howdie!

I'm not the master of trackbuilding and have no experience with timetable-editing for special tracks yet. But as I know You have to build up the timetables for these tracks with windows notepad when You want to drive the trains by yourself. For autopilot-tracks with decorative purposes there is a trick that should be explained by someone else. Carsten himself developed it for his barges on the Mittellandkanal (route Braunschweig-Wolfsburg)

Mirko

Carsten Hölscher
Administrator
#3 Beitrag von Carsten Hölscher »

@Thomas: Could you post a screenshot of the "Streckenstruktur" of your circle and one .zug-file, please?

Carsten

Thomas Himmelstrup
Aktuelle Projekte: Danish route: Korsør-Fredericia

#4 Beitrag von Thomas Himmelstrup »

Thank you. I will send it to Carsten.Hoelscher@zusi.de. Posting an image here, seems to require it to be located on the web.

Carsten Hölscher
Administrator
#5 Beitrag von Carsten Hölscher »

great route. The problem were the "trains" marked as "Reisezug", the programm hangs when they search for their platforms in the endless loop.
I will fix that bug. Workaround: Uncheck the "Reisezug-Checkbox"

Carsten

Antworten