a little bit of advertising

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Nachricht
Autor
Christian Gründler

#21 Beitrag von Christian Gründler »

Bruce Kennewell hat geschrieben:I just downloaded it but am not sure where it goes, as it has its own folder.
As *.fpl-files and *.zug-files are contained within the same folder, you should install them inside the route folder; in this case it is the folder "KBS470_Koeln-Koblenz_Vers04-02-20" (where the *.str-file resides and the other *.fpl- and *.zug-files can be found).

"Standard" is to put only the *.fpl-file in the main folder of the route and the *.zug-files in a subfolder called "Fahrplaene", but this is a beta.

Kind regards,
Christian

EDIT: nonsense corrected :O
Zuletzt geändert von Christian Gründler am 09.03.2004 10:19:47, insgesamt 4-mal geändert.

Roland Zühlke
Aktuelle Projekte: Eifelstrecke, Abschnitt Gerolstein - Trier
#22 Beitrag von Roland Zühlke »

Dear friends,

I sometimes forget to bring the news from Left Rhinetrack discussed in the German thread to this English thread. First of all sorry for this!
Bruce Kennewell hat geschrieben:I just downloaded it but am not sure where it goes, as it has its own folder.
Sascha Ohrem created this timetable, but he recognised a few bugs after publishing the timetable, thus he asked me to put it offline again. I did that last wednesday. Sascha tries to correct it until next week's time. I will inform you on that, as well as giving you an installation advice.

There is another timetable from Christian Koeltgen, you can download it here. Extract the zip to Strecken\KBS470-471_Koeln-Mainz\KBS470_Koeln-Koblenz_Vers04-02-20 , where you also find the timetable from 1987.

Publishing a new update for the whole beta track (Cologne - Sinzig) is planned for the coming weeks. Bernd is working on the moduls 2 to 6, as I try to fix some problems within the signal matrix in modul 1.

We keep going on!

Cheers,

Roland

Bruce Kennewell
#23 Beitrag von Bruce Kennewell »

Roland Zühlke hat geschrieben:Sascha Ohrem created this timetable, but he recognised a few bugs after publishing the timetable, thus he asked me to put it offline again.
I noticed errors when I opened it so have deleted it from my files.
I'll try the other one you have referred to.
Publishing a new update for the whole beta track (Cologne - Sinzig) is planned for the coming weeks.
Excellent! :)
I look forward to it.

Bruce.

Jason-M

#24 Beitrag von Jason-M »

I have just installed the latest Zusi add-ons from the main site ( up to version Cd_12_12) and now when I install this route I get an error come up that it is looking for something that is missing- " Waqgons\Gueterwagen\E-Wagen\DB_Eaos106_bn_sand.Is"
I have not got this file in my Zusi folder though I presume I must have had it before.
Can anyone help?

Thanks

--
Jason M

Roland Zühlke
#25 Beitrag von Roland Zühlke »

Hi Jason,

these waggons had got deleted with the update, but the beta of Left Rhinetrack still needs these waggons. Thus your error notice comes up.

Download http://www.hhfahrpult.eisenbahn-seiten.de/DB_Eaos.zip and extract the zip to the main zusi folder. The files in it should be extracted to the correct folder.

Cheers,

Roland

Vern
#26 Beitrag von Vern »

Most definitely looking forward to the update!

Jason-M

#27 Beitrag von Jason-M »

Roland Zühlke hat geschrieben:Hi Jason,

these waggons had got deleted with the update, but the beta of Left Rhinetrack still needs these waggons. Thus your error notice comes up.

Download http://www.hhfahrpult.eisenbahn-seiten.de/DB_Eaos.zip and extract the zip to the main zusi folder. The files in it should be extracted to the correct folder.

Cheers,

Roland
Thank you very much for the reply Roland, I will sort that out.

--
Jason M

Jason-M

#28 Beitrag von Jason-M »

I seem to have a lot more errors come up now after trying to run this route after installing the latest Zusi add-ons, it seems a lot of files seem to be missing or in the wrong place.
What is the best way to find the files is it to do it via the manual option or the auto one, the auto one does not seem to find them sometimes, though I am not sure what some of the other options mean in the box that appears when files are missing.
Would it be best just to wait for the next version of this route?

Thanks

--
Jason M

Roland Zühlke
#29 Beitrag von Roland Zühlke »

Quite a long time since I wrote some new things about the Left Rhinetrack. Bernd has created a new beta version, 0.3.1. You can download the file from the homepage. It is a .zad format, thus you can install it like an add-on. The file is created with the Zusi administration software. If you generated an own timetable, I would save it to another folder to avoid erasure.

@ Jason: I hope, the problems will disappear. Excuse me for the missing response so far :O . But I guess, it was the best to wait :D .

The track still leeds from Cologne to Sinzig, but the following modules Brohl, Andernach and Koblenz are nearly finished, finalising work will be done the next weeks. Just have a look at the screenshots on the homepage.

Best regards,

Roland

Jason-M

#30 Beitrag von Jason-M »

Just noticed this update.

Thanks Roland downloading now, I missed not being able to try this route.
Zuletzt geändert von Jason-M am 17.05.2004 20:33:21, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Vern
#31 Beitrag von Vern »

Yes it is nice to see a few more buildings and features in there. Really starting to "look the biz." Good luck with the remainder of the route on to Koblenz.

Jason-M

#32 Beitrag von Jason-M »

Just to let you know it works fine Roland, and it is a pleasure to drive along, when I am not forgetting to press 'enter' :O
--
Jason M

Roland Zühlke
#33 Beitrag von Roland Zühlke »

Jason M hat geschrieben:when I am not forgetting to press 'enter'
Jason, there is a song from Peter Gabriel performing with Kate Bush:
Kate Bush and Peter Gabriel hat geschrieben:Don't give up.
You're not the only one.
;D :D ;D :D ;D

I guess, oh no, I don't guess, I am sure, that there are a few more people, who have the same problem, so don't worry.

By the way, I am just working on the translation for the PZB system, and I hope to finish it for the coming up weekend, when we have our big meeting in Brunswick. You can read then, when and why you have to press enter (and which speeds you should keep).

Best regards,

Roland

Jason-M

#34 Beitrag von Jason-M »

:] I shall start singing that song now Roland :D

I shall look forward to the translation for the PZB system, I need it, thanks.

Enjoy your meeting.
--
Jason M

Roland Zühlke
#35 Beitrag von Roland Zühlke »

Hi everyone,

I am apalled about myself that I did not write anything about the new version :§$%. It is online since May 25th, cause Bernd finished the track leading from Cologne to Koblenz for the big meeting. Just go to the homepage, download the newest beta (0.4) and enjoy!

Jason, I have finished the most important parts of the pzb chapter in the docu. Bruce read the first part, do you like to read the second part? You then have them and maybe you can check the spelling and grammar like Bruce did it very excellent!

Best regards,

Roland

Jason-M

#36 Beitrag von Jason-M »

Hi Roland,

Sorry I have taken a while to reply, I have been on holiday in the South of France 8)

Thanks for letting us know about the updated version.
Could you let Bernd know that the English download link does not work please.

I would be happy to look at the document if you want me to.

Cheers
--
Jason M

Roland Zühlke
#37 Beitrag von Roland Zühlke »

Oh, Jason, it's me you have to complain about bugs on the webpage ;) . I forgot to change the download link as I updated the webpage. This evening, it will be done, but just go to the German page and look for Beta-Version 0.4, this link works.

Could you give me your email address? I send you a zip file containing an .htm file.

@ Bruce: Please don't be annoyed about Jason's continuing checking the document. It is just a kind of division of labour :) ! I still have to translate the former system of the German Democratic Republic (PZ80) and the system in Switzerland (Integra Signum). When I have finished that, we can have a look, who of you likes to check it.

Thanks so far!

Best regards,

Roland

Jason-M

#38 Beitrag von Jason-M »

Any updates on this route?

Thanks
--
Jason M

Roland Zühlke
#39 Beitrag von Roland Zühlke »

Not yet, but the homepage moved to a new URL: http://www.zusi.rzuehlke.de/eng/linkrhei . I am once more sorry that I forgot to post it here, damn :wand .
There are a few photos and the first screenshots of module 11 and 13. Oh, and we have three new timetables for beta 0.4.

Best regards,

Roland

Jason-M

#40 Beitrag von Jason-M »

Thanks for the info Roland.

Don't hit your head on the wall too hard, no harm done ;)
--
Jason M

Antworten