Zusi site created.

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Nachricht
Autor
Simon Weiher
Aktuelle Projekte: Mariazellerbahn (aber das kann wohl doch eher noch dauern...)
Wohnort: Mal Bonn (Eltern), mal Zürich (Studium), mal München (Freunde)
#21 Beitrag von Simon Weiher »

Bruce Kennewell hat geschrieben:I also checked out a fabulous mountain route in the Fantasie section.....Neustadt-Nonnendorf. This is a delightful route, indeed! :)
Is it really a fictional part of the world or is only the railway line fictional?
Thanks a lot! It is the result of my first attempts in editing tracks. It's a completely fictional route, so you won't succeed in finding neither Neustadt nor Nonnendorf on the map. But, of course it has been designed with the famous Alpen transit routes, like Gotthard and Loetschberg, in mind.
Now, after having concentrated on the lines east of Munich (the latest beta version can be downloaded here http://home.arcor.de/peter_zimmermann/s ... 122003.zip), I will try to build an extended version of Neustadt-Nonnendorf and the Mariazellerbahn, a more or less famous narrow gauge railway in Austria.

Greetings,
Simon

Bruce Kennewell
#22 Beitrag von Bruce Kennewell »

SWeiher hat geschrieben:Thanks a lot! It is the result of my first attempts in editing tracks.
"First attempts"?!!!
Good Lord, Simon.....that's amazing!
I will be happy if any of my first attempts look like something better than wet spaghetti sitting on a large flat, green, plate!! :)

Did you create this from scratch or modify something else to achieve this result?

And thank you for the information regarding the fictional area and pointing me towards your beta....which I will now download.

Regards,
Bruce.

Andreas Karg
#23 Beitrag von Andreas Karg »

Simon: Wenn Geltendorf im Münchner Osten liegt, dann darfst mich einen Preußen nennen!

For all the englishmen around: Geltendorf is NOT in the east of Munich, (where I live) but in the west. *g*

Simon Weiher
Aktuelle Projekte: Mariazellerbahn (aber das kann wohl doch eher noch dauern...)
Wohnort: Mal Bonn (Eltern), mal Zürich (Studium), mal München (Freunde)
#24 Beitrag von Simon Weiher »

AndiK hat geschrieben:For all the englishmen around: Geltendorf is NOT in the east of Munich, (where I live) but in the west. *g*
Shame on me :O! How could I:(!? It was just too late, I think.
Bruce Kennewell hat geschrieben:"First attempts"?!!!
Before starting the work on Neustadt-Nonnendorf, I had built the Uebungsstrecke twice, so it was actually my second attempt. But I used it as a preparation for the construction of the lines west of Munich. I didn't modify anything, BTW.

Simon

Antworten