Coordinating the translation of the documentation

Hey folks, everyone speaking English may write in this category!
Nachricht
Autor
rhyvarin
#101 Beitrag von rhyvarin »

Christian Gründler hat geschrieben:
rhyvarin hat geschrieben:And where I could get those documents?
Hello Risto,

they are to be found on the Add-ons page of http://www.zusi.de – concealed in the file "cd12_23_diverses.zip". Unfortunately you have to install all add-ons in consecutive order if you would like to avoid a mess on your computer, and not everything is already published. Moreover you have to move some files manually, which should be explained in "...\Zusi\Sprachen\readme.txt ".

If you tell me your email address, I can send you everything that is translated by now.

Kind regards,
Christian
Ok! I could translate some of them in Finnish, but I need them first in English!
ristoh at iki dot fi
http://koti.mbnet.fi/rhyvarin/

Christian Gründler

#102 Beitrag von Christian Gründler »

Hello everybody,

I am happy to report about a considerable progress: Immo Birnbaum has finished the translation of the tutorial "Building a simple test route"; it is part of the new add-on package to be found http://www.zusi.de (cd13_03_update02.zip). Thank you very much, Immo!

(You should install the necessary add-on packackes in the right sequence; then you must copy the contents of the Zusi\Sprachen\English folder to the Zusi folder, overwriting some files in the Zusi\Dokumentation and Zusi\Sprachen folders.)

Regards,
Christian
Zuletzt geändert von Christian Gründler am 23.12.2004 11:12:47, insgesamt 3-mal geändert.

Christian Gründler

#103 Beitrag von Christian Gründler »

It's time to blow the dust off this thread...

In the meantime I have translated the last missing part of the "Railway technology" (the chapter about LZB/ZUB). Does anybody of our British (American, Australian, ...) friends volunteer to do the proof-reading and correct my mistakes?

Regards,
Christian

Manfred Kätzler
Aktuelle Projekte: 2-facher Vater

#104 Beitrag von Manfred Kätzler »

Christian,

you can send it to me too, and I will ask my wife to read and correct it. Her mother-tongue is English, so that will be no problem to her.

Manfred
Fdl BFZ Wolfurt

(Ar-) T-Rex
Aktuelle Projekte: Seit 65 Millionen Jahren die Entwicklung der Eisenbahn beobachten
#105 Beitrag von (Ar-) T-Rex »

Manfred Kätzler hat geschrieben:Her mother-tongue is English, so that will be no problem to her.
My words :D .
ZPA-Bereich Österreich

E-mail:
oesterreich@zpa.zusi.de

Christian Gründler

#106 Beitrag von Christian Gründler »

Manfred Kätzler hat geschrieben:you can send it to me too, and I will ask my wife to read and correct it.
Thank you, Manfred,

you got mail...

Klaus Zimmermann
Aktuelle Projekte: Grenzlandbahnen

#107 Beitrag von Klaus Zimmermann »

Hello everybody,
I didn't want to start a new thread so I put my question here: I am looking for volunteers to proofread the English readme file of my Zusi route.
http://klaus.ahrenszimmermann.de/zusi/f ... admeEn.htm

The route in question will be run in "Zugleitbetrieb" which means that most visual signalling is replaced by text messages (radio talk in real life, popup windows in Zusi). It is virtually impossible to drive the route if you don't understand the messages, so I think it's a good idea to offer the texts in both German and English.

Best regards,
Klaus

Jason-M

#108 Beitrag von Jason-M »

Hello Klaus,

I have had a quick read through your readme file and it looks ok, there are a few minor spelling mistakes but nothing major.

Your route sounds very interesting and I look forward to driving on it.
--
Jason M

Antworten